Chapter 4- The Prank?

A/n I have no clue what to do for this part so if its bad then I'm sorry OOF. O¬O 

I get Angelina, Alicia and Katie to help me set up the dungbombs for when my brothers get back so when they walk through the portrait and I spot them, I can fire them at the boys! I used my brothers prank diaries to set this up. I was wearing Oliver's hoodie and smelt the broomstick polish and firewood as I breathed in enjoying the scent and I did. 

I heard steps walking toward the portrait and saw two ginger haired boys- my brothers. I signalled to Katie and Angelina as we all set off the dungbombs from all directions as the boys got completely covered in the awful stench the bombs held. Me and the girls laughed our heads off as the boys gagged at the smell and screamed as they got covered. "Well guess that prank worked George?" he laughed slightly, "Yep, guess so. Lil' sis is dead!" he joked. I finally stopped laughing as I noticed Jordan looking at me annoyed and Oliver looking at me noticing I was wearing his hoodie. I just smiled at the four boys who smelled while everyone in the common room stood laughing clutching their noses as to not smell the horrible stench that had plagued the room on my accord. 

"You're welcome boys!" I laughed bowing at them, "Yeah yeah, should've seen it coming." George said, "But you girls being in on it too? Ouch." He said again pretending to feel pain in his heart as we all laughed as they went up to shower as we girls went to do the same in our dorms. I high fived the girls when we got to the dorms and then headed to the shower left with my thoughts. What was Oliver thinking about when he was looking at me?  I thought. I got out the shower slipped on Oliver's hoodie and going to the common room with spray to make it smell nice again. 

I sprayed the spray all over the common room as the people started to uncover their noses as the room started to smell nicer. I left the spray on the top on the fireplace and sat down on the sofa. "May I?" I heard a voice ask. "Yeah sure  Ollie." I said, him smiling at the nickname. "Some prank, where'd you get it from?" he asked. "I uh, I got it from Fred and George. and I'm sorry you got caught in it." I replied, "No problem, nice hoodie." he smirked as I smiled and blushed a bit as I laid down, head on his shoulder. "Friend gave it to me. Might have to keep it." I laughed as he let out a slight chuckle, "I'm sure the friend would like it back sometime." He replied. "Yeah, well he'll get it back... eventually." I said laughing a bit, now hugging the boy before saying goodnight and heading up to my dorm and going to sleep in his hoodie thinking of him.