Chapter 13- Presents!!

I walked over to the tree and handed out all the presents but left one. everyone got a Weasley jumper from Mum. I put mine on and it had the Gryffindor colours on it. I gave Oliver a broom cleaning kit, and Angelina a nice necklace with a lio charm on it. I got a dragon model from Charlie and some quills from Bill. I then took the last present and gave it to mum to unwrap for the whole family. "Oh Tillie this is wonderfull!" Mum said hanging the picture of the family on the wall for us to see. "Thank you i worked hard painting that for all of you guys." I smiled with pride. They all hugged me and Fred and George flicked mt head and called me cheesy.

Me, my brothers, Angelina and Oliver went out in the garden to play quidditch. I was on Angelina's team. It was boys against girls. We played for hours but me and Angie won, even with a disadvantage of having 2 players instead of 3. "Not fair!" Fred and George squeaked together. "Is to!" I yelled

We ran into the house and sat down for our Christmas diner. I put some roast potatoes, turkey, peas, carrots and gravy on my plate before wiating a short 10 seconds for everyone else piled their plates with food to tuck in. After the meal, Mum made Christmas cake and chocolate cake. I didn't like christmas cake so I had a slice of chocolate cake.

After diner everyone was really full so we all decided to go to bed early because we were really tired from the amount of food that we ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the morning after christmas still full from the previous day. I woke up Angie and Ginny and told them to go downstairs before i went to wake up my brothers.

I slammed the door open and jumped on Fred untill he woke up, then proceeded to do the same to George. I then knelt to the floor to shake Oliver awake. "Oi, why jump on us and just shake him?" Fred says, "Yeah!" George agrees. "Because he's not as much of an ass." I smiled walking out, "MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS!" I yelled halfway down the stairs.

I walked downstairs and walked to the table where Ginny and Angie were grabbing a slice of buttered toast and a sip of coffee. "Gin, Angie, let's wait outside for the boys. Mum can you tell the boys to come and meet us downstairs after they eat?" I ask. "Yes Tillie." she replies, "Thanks mum!" I yell going to my room quickly getting changed. I changed into some grey jeans and a light blue shirt before sliding down the railing and rushing outside.

"hey y'all! Let's play hide and seek!" I suggest, "But that's a child's game!" Fred and George whined. "But it's funn!" I said, "Fred, you're seeking the rest are hiding." I yell running off to a good hiding spot.

The attick.

A/n- Hi guys, sorry for the late chapter, I haven't had any good ideas and I couldn't think of anything. Sorry again. Hope y'all have a good day.

When I met the Quidditch captainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें