Chapter 18- A Different Flying lesson

Tillie's P.O.V

I held onto the thestral, Oliver holding my waist tight. Oli flew high above the ground, soaring through the air. I felt the wind in my hair, flying behind me. "This is amazing!" I exlaimed, Oliver lifted his head and looked below us, "It's so beautiful" he said. "I love it up here" I replied as I looked at the castle below us. 

The thestral flew above everything and I smiled. It glided along the black lake, giving us a georgous view of the sparkling water. I saw the sun reflecting off it and Oli ascended back into the air again. I took my hands from around his neck and held them out as if I  were the one flying. "We should do this more often! It's brilliant!" I exclaimed to Oliver, "Tillie, we play Quidditch. We fly all the time" He pointed out. "Oh, yeah we do, don't we?" I giggled, "It's just more majestic while you're flying with a magical creature rather than a broom. Don't you think so, Ollie?" I asked, turning my head to him a little. He looked to me and nodded, "Yes, I suppose you're right, Tills" he said. I smiled as the thestral started it descend.

Third P.O.V

The thestral started flying back down, the two Hogwarts students still on it's back. They looked around admiring the scenery even as they flew down, loving every minute of it. The thestral landed gracefully on the ground, Tillie getting off and Oliver following. They stroked the winged beasts and gave them some meat before walking back to the Great Hall for something to eat, as it was now lunch time. 

They walked in and greeted the twins, sitting next to eachother on the bench. Tillie picked up a sandwich and put it on her plate, grabbing a cup of coffee to drink along with her food. Lee soon joined them and the five joked and talked about pranks to pull on Filch. 

When they finished, they walked up to the common room to plan out a prank. They moved to the twins' dorm to plan out a route on the map, so no one else saw them using it. They never took the map out in public, it was their sacred, life saving object, and they owed Moony, Padfoot, Prongs and Wormtail everything. They were proud of all their pranks and used the map to do it.

A/n- Hi, apologies for the wait again. I have a lot of prodjects due soon and I've been finding it hard to read recently. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Sorry it's so short.