Chapter 2- The Sorting

We all walked up a staircase where a lady in green told us to wait until they were ready. When they were ready we walked into a big hall and it looked as if there was no ceiling but I had read 'Hogwarts: A History' that had said the ceiling was only enchanted to look like that.

We walked up to the end of the hall where the lady called a few names but I didn't listen until the first of the Weasley's were called, 

"Weasley, Fred"

Fred walked up to the chair and had the hat placed on his head,

"Hmmm another Weasley? Oh a lot more to come? Two more not in school yet? What a shame. Anyway....... GRYFFINDOR

Fred got off the stool and walked next to Percy after asking Angelina to budge up. George was next,

"Weasley, George"

He walked up like Fred did and sat down.

"Hmmmm........... GRYFFINDOR"

Fred walked back to sit next to Fred and Angelina. I was next.

"Weasley, Tillie"

I slowly walked up to the stool terrified I wasn't going to get into Gryffindor, the hate was placed on my head and started to speak.

"Ahhh the last Weasley today. Not a difficult decision at all. GRYFFINDOR"

I smiled widely and walked to the Gryffindor table and sat across from my brothers and Angelina next to a second year. He had brown eyes and brown hair and I thought he looked adorable "Hi, I'm Oliver Wood." he said and put his hand out for me to shake it, "H-hi, I-I'm Tillie." I said shaking my head mentally face palming. ALL of my brothers, Fred, George, Charlie even Percy, were laughing at me and Oliver just looked at them confused while I had pink cheeks. And I knew why. I had a crush on this boy, Oliver wood. Nothing else would've made me stutter. "Shut up! Don't make me hex you!" I said through gritted teeth, they all stopped laughing since they knew how good I was at hexing people. 

The rest of dinner went by quickly and the feast was huge. The fun stopped when the feast was over and Charlie had to take us to the Gryffindor common room where we'd all be staying. Oliver walked with us walking beside me which made be go pink and my brothers laugh. I am up to Oliver's cheek when I stand next to him. I have always been as tall as my triplets and I hope it stays that way. We got led to the common room and me and Angelina share a dorm together. We got into our pjs and went to bed.