Chapter 12- Christmas!!

We've just been let out for Christmas break! I am currently on the Hogwarts Express with Fred, George, Percy, Oliver, Lee and Angelina. Charlie went to go sit with his friends but will be back by the time we arrive so we don't have to run around looking for him.

~~Time Skip to Christmas day,brought to you by the Sorting Hat's crazy songs~~

IT'S CHRISTMAS!! I shook Angelina and Ginny awake and ran to Fred and George's room. "TIME TO WAKE UP YOU LAZY CARROTS!!" I shouted at them and Oliver, who was sleeping on the floor in between my brothers. "Shut uppp." I heard then all say before three pillows started to fly towards my face. I quickly dodged the pillows and flew out the door closing it behind me.

I ran down the stairs and greeted Mum and Dad who were seated at the dining table. Everyone started to emerge from the stairs as I looked at the fireplace expectantly. "He should be here soon Tillie." my Mum smiled from her seat as she got up to make us all some food. The fireplace glowed a lovely green as Bill stepped out. "BILLLL!!" I shouted running to him. I attacked him with a hug making him stumble a bit, "Hey Tillie." he smiled looking down at me squeezing me tight. "Alright Mum, Dad?" he asked nodding at them as they nodded back. I jumped off him and dragged him to Oliver and Angelina. "Look Bill! I made two friends!" I said as everyone  laughed at me, "Shut up, I've never actually had friends before. Only carrots whom I have lived with." I said and stuck my tongue out at them. "Anyway, This is Oliver and he is on the quidditch team with me and he is a second year!" I said pointing to Oliver, "And this is Angelina, she shares a dorm with me!" I rush out. "Hi." Bill says waving at them. They both wave back.  

"Oh Tills?" Fred asks, "Yess?" I ask. " We also invited Lee and he should be here soon." George says. "Okie dokie" I say in a cheerful tone as Lee emerges from the fireplace. "And Bill, this is Lee, he shares a dorm with Fred and George." I say pointing to Lee as he sheepishly waves. "So what have you three been doing at school?" Bill asks. "We have pulled a lot of pranks-" Fred starts, "We're getting famous for them-" George smirks "And we never get caught!" I say we three stand up crossing our arms smirking as our big brother laughs. "Good, good. Don't forget to put dungbombs in Mr Filch's office, will you?" Bill says. "Don't encourage them!" Mum shouts flinging her tea towel at him. Fred and George write it on their hand to take note so we can prank Filch later. "Oh Bill, look what you've done as I laugh high-fiving my triplets and them Bill.

"Okay but on a serious note..." I said with a really Sirius face (Haha see what I did there), everyone looked at me half-scared. "PRESENTS!!!! I shouted running to the tree as everyone laughed at me.