Chapter.11. An event full night

Sorans POV

"Is she playing with me" I asked my three friends sitting with me in my room,

" Lets see whats in her mind" Aron replied

Ron the reticent among us added

"She is the most unpredictable person I have ever seen. What do you think Marvin"

"I think you are right Ron. We have never known what's going on in that pretty little head of hers" replied Marvin

"But the thing that's waxing me greatly is that why did she call us all. Why didn't she invite only Soran"

Asked Ron

This was the same question coming in my mind. Why did she invite us all..

"Lets go to her place to see what happens tonight." I told them and we all headed our homes to get ready for the night function

Laila's POV

They were all here.. Her mentors were very angry with her but they could do nothing to stop her. Whenever she made up her mind nobody could stop her. She claimed to love me but then what was she doing with them. And why did she love me in the first place. I was a nobody, and a girl.. How could she love me... I thought about her kisses, her deep gaze upon me.. I thought It was only my body that was the traitor..

But then why she was the only one who could stir desires in me, desires previously unknown to me. I had started loving her.. I was fooling myself by thinking I didn't love her by thinking that she was just a phase..Now that she has invited these men... and they are here.. I am worried about her.. I would not let any harm come her way.. She has always kept herself away from men.. I would not let her defile herself with those men...

Ardens POV

Today I was clad in all black.. However my dress had some revealing cuts, showing parts of my shoulders, waist and legs. All four were dazed when they met me tonight.. I was drinking heavily with them.. I was my true self tonight.. I was waiting for her to show up... But perhaps she will never come...I just wanted to forget her tonight...

As I took another glass into my hand Soran snatched it away. He stared into my eyes for a moment and then asked..

"What is it that you want from me Arden."

I looked back into his eyes and said

" I don't want anything with you.. You and me.. it can never happen..You are only here because I wanted to make someone jealous."

As I informed him cruelly, he looked at me disbelievingly. The next moment his face was full of anger, extreme anger..

He pulled me towards him and thoroughly kissed my mouth. The bastard didn't know that I greatly despised his kiss.. At that very moment I remembered those soft lips and my eyes welled up with tears.. I just fell back on my bed and more tears came out of my eyes.. My lips were silent but my eyes were crying..

Ron pulled Soran back and Marvin and Aron both scolded him for kissing me

I pushed myself up from the bed.. Now I was standing .. I looked at an embarrassed Soran and told him that it was OK..

"It serves me right"

"I am sorry I shouldn't have exploited your feelings.. But you shouldn't keep your hopes high as I will never love you..For me there is only one person and that is the love of my life"

Soran still angry,,,, looked at me and replied

"And for me there is only one person, and that's you Arden. I would win you in the tournament. I promise you I would not let your lover win. In fact I would kill him.. Just remember this. Your lover can never compete with me"

I looked at him bemused for the first time during that evening

"My lover doesn't need to compete with you. I am enough for you"

I said that and motioned towards my door, Then I stopped for a minute and looked back at them

"Are you all going to stand there with your extremely stupid and emotional friend or are you coming with me to the dining room. I am quite hungry.."

As we were leaving my room I saw Laila standing in the corridor, I guided my new friends towards the dining room excused myself and moved towards Laila..

As I placed my hands on her shoulders I could feel tremors in her body,, She was crying. I turned her around and now her red eyes were visible.

She hit me and then asked

"I saw through the key hole in the door. You were kissing him.. Why did you do it..Why did you kiss me every other night if it meant nothing to you? Am I a plaything for you?"

I looked at her for a brief moment and then told her to wait for me in my room

Next I crossed three corridors to reach the door of dining room. There I saw Ron standing apparently waiting for me.

"Now I think I am beginning to understand you" ..He said.. "Be careful you are playing a very dangerous game"

After saying those words he vanished into the dining room.. Is my secret out,, wondering about that I went inside and joined others.

Lailas POV

One hour later Arden came back to the room.. I was lying in my bed pretending to be asleep.. A few minutes later my bed dipped..I knew it was Arden..For the first time I heard a deep & husky voice telling me

"I know you are awake. If you don't want this then please stop me now as I will not stop myself. I want you tonight ".

The kisses came next and one by one all the articles of my clothing were removed. I slowly opened my eyes it was dark I tried to grab something or someone and got hold of the naked body on top of me.. My heart skipped a beat at feeling the hot and moist lips kissing my body, I had never felt such pleasure in my life.. The last feeling that I remembered was excruciating pain and with that my mind went blank..