Chapter.4.The Female Vampire

Lady Akari

Age 24

5feet 5inches

Pale complexion, Straight jet black hair, violett eyes, and proportionate features

a remote island of Japan

A beautiful young girl entered a large mansion owned by the lord of the island. She was wearing a hood. The servants led her to their Master's quarters. An older woman of about 24 was elegantly seated near the window enjoying a cup of tea and chatting with the Master of the mansion. After asking for permission to talk, the young girl only told one word to Lady Akari

"Kazan"

A word, that brought many emotions and colors on the face of Lady Akari, who was seated with the gentle man and lord of the renowned house. She looked at her host and then asked for permission to leave. The gentleman reluctantly allowed her to leave.

Soon she was on her way to a castle well hidden in an island chain around Japan. After travelling through boat she reached her destination and told the young girl to prepare for the long journey to Kazan.

Lady Akari was a Geisha in disguise. Very few knew her true identity. She was the Mistress of an ancient order of women assassins who were apt in fighting and used their seduction powers to subdue strongest of opponents. These women were known as fire flies. The order of fire to which these women belonged was the most venerated in Japan. Some people considered it a myth. The most wonderful skill of fire flies was their use of knives and blades rendering them very dangerous despite being women. No one knew that they were all vampires. They were the only supernatural beings living in the human world. The great saints allowed them entry into human world on conditions that their population would never exceed the mark of 50, they would never take a male companion as a vampire and would never feed on human blood. Though they were exiled from their world 1000s of years ago yet their non-human feed had greatly reduced their life expectancy. Each of them only lived a hundred year perishing quickly.

Lady Akira was a human once, a time when she met Almish, the only man she ever loved. She knew that her love was doomed since the beginning. He was a thorough gentleman who was insanely in love with his wife Amara. Amara was one of the most pretty woman she had ever seen. Her extraordinary looks had made her the most popular queen in the known world. But the king didn't love her for her beauty. Almish was attracted to her simplicity and kindness. Akira on the other hand was a polar opposite known famously as the cold flower. Now the queen was dead and her heart was filled with compassion for the king who was himself dying. She wanted to help him out during this tough time.

She still remembered the first time she met him. She was just 12 years old sold into prostitution by her greedy uncle. She clearly remembered that day when her uncle was taking her to her first owner an old aged prostitute herself who wanted to revive her business by exploiting young girls. The king was a prince at that time who was randomly passing through the markets when he heard her shouting and crying. He offered her uncle double the money and purchased her and the other young girls.

It was him who took her to the order of fire flies. He knew their reality and gave her a choice. It was the only place that felt like home and therefore she selected her own fate. Now her life had a purpose to assassinate those who exploited the weak. The King was her savior her hero and the one she loved in secret.