Chapter.5. Pretty Lady

Lady Hannah

Age 20

Height 5 feet 8inches

Fair, heart shaped face, baby blue eyes, pretty features

Lady Hannah was a con artist, despite being lady of noble birth. She had always been a rebellious child of her family. Her father loved her very much and therefore he listened to all her whims. It was him who suggested that she become a spy for the royal court. When she was 16 her father handed her over to his friend commander Henry who trained her well as a covert soldier.

These days she was a spy for the king of Europa and was very loyal to the throne. She was skilled in picking on locks, disguises and seduction. Her investigative skills had brought many criminals to the royal dungeons. She had befriended and betrayed many rich gentle men who were low on morals. She thought it right to con rich and arrogant men.

She was coming back from one such adventure when she found a messenger from the kingdom of Kazan waiting at her doorstep. He handed her a letter from the king.

The queen had died and her husband the king needed Hanah as a friend during this sad time of his life. So she called her servants and ordered them to prepare for the journey to Kazan.

She had immense respect for the King. In fact he was among the two men she respected (the other being her father). She could never forget the circumstances when she first met him. It was about 3 years back. It was her very first assignment. She was following a group of 5 criminals aboard the ship Galactia. She was disguised as a servant boy. Unfortunately it was the only time when her enemies were able to discover her true identity. At night five men kidnapped her from her room and took her to the deck. When they were about to rape her, the young prince who was taking a night stroll saw them and came to her rescue. Though he was totally outnumbered (1 to 5) but he fought valiantly to save her. During the fight he was brutally beaten and was almost stabbed to death but the fight drew the attention of the staff and other passengers of the ship. The men were apprehended and both of them were saved.

Now it was her turn to help her friend.