Chapter.8. Beauty

Chapter.8. Beauty

Two years back......

Princes Arden

Age 16 years

Height 5.7

Delicate and slim built

Arden'S POV

I was taking bath in the gigantic royal pool accompanied by 30 girls who were all my loyal maids. About 5 other girls were surrounding me protectively though keeping their distance from me. They were my servant girls all handpicked by Lady Akari. They were all pretty but no one matched my beauty. I was known as the most pretty girl in the kingdom with my delicate features and flawless skin. My body was half covered in a swimsuit prepared by Lady Sarah. All other girls were in tiny Bikinis as compared to me.

I could feel the eyes of all girls at me. I knew they were jealous of me. My body was perfectly shaped and toned. My skin was pale and glowed like silver. My hairs were black and eyes were midnight blue. My features were very attractive. They said I was the most pretty girl in the Kingdom. Despite so many years added to my life. I had never met the girl I craved for.

At present I was bored as hell. However my heart skipped a beat when I saw her entering the Hall with Lady Hannah. She had a baby face and looked extremely innocent. She was also shy and reluctant to take off her dress and wear a bikini even when guided behind the curtains where other girls were changing.

I was instantly drawn towards her. So I stood up my servants followed the suite. It was the first time that I had found someone of my age interesting. My servants attired me into a gown as I came out of the pool. I walked towards Lady Hannah with grace and pride. All the women were looking at me but my eyes were glued at the angel standing next to Lady Hannah.

Lady Hannah excitedly walked towards me while dragging the girl along

"Meet Laila. I have selected her as your nightly companion. She will take care of you from now on."

Laila looked at me with her hazel eyes and shyly nodded a Hi. Her brown hair was in a braid. Oh god she was gorgeous.

On the exterior I looked calm but storms were hurling in my heart all due to this angel. She would be mine was the only thought in my mind.