Wedding Bells & Baby Spells

The night after Me and Kamarion got into a fight  I was scrolling through Instagram and saw Kamarion's old BestFriend from High School Lamar pop up in my suggested follows..and i must admit Lamar was looking soo good in the pic that I gave him my number and we started talking, we hit it off like crazy it was a instantly intense attraction and connection and now we are actually getting married.
- 6 Months Later -

• Alondra POV •

Last Month I gave birth to this beautiful baby girl named Ariel who came few weeks early, Marlon & Ariel are my everything I love them my little babies, Since I had Ariel I been in alot of pain thank God Errick was here to help me get through this. Kamarion comes around to help everytime he has a day off work and school, I really miss having my Bestfriend around especially now I needed Him. Max calls me to talk but what he did to Kamarion was horrible I dont think I can ever forgive him well atleast not anytime soon.

• Rose POV •

3 Months ago I had my babies Thorn & Vine. I have Twins, A beautiful healthy Boy & Girl, And no Man/Father was there to help. Max has been ignoring me for Weeks now, This single parent thing I very hard and on top of that I have a 9-5Job and the cost of babysitting alone is destroying me and my pockets. Alondra & I have got alot closer since Max left especially since we had the pregnancy connection , and Kamarion & her helps when they can and I appreciate everything they doing to help me.

• Emmanuel POV •

Lamar & I NEVER ended up married, When I seen Kamarion I knew he was the love of my life & the man I wanted to be with but He has a new man now named Michael, and All I can do is wait till the relationship takes a turn for the worst.

• Cortese POV •
Well Im In Jail for the death of Joey I promise I WILL GET MY PAYBACK

• Max POV •

Kamarion been running through my mind for the last year almost, I just needed him back I know what I did was wrong but I knew he should forgive me by now but Im not the one to chase anybody so I decided to pack up my shit and go but not without a final goodbye so I got in my car and drove to his house I wasn't gonna knock I just reached in My pocket and pulled out a..

• Kamarion POV •

I was waiting on Rose to drop the twins off while she worked when I saw A truck pull up, it looked kinda familiar and then Max got out, walked to the front door went in his pocket pulled out pocket and shoved it right in his chest ...My heart instantly broke he was still somebody I grew up with and he committed suicide right outside my house! All I was thinking was Rose & The Twins could not see this brutal scene that just happened right in front of my home.

• Alondra POV •
After Being Up All Damn Day between Marlon and Ariel and The Stress Of studing for school I was sleepy as fuck good thing Errick cut his work hours down so he came home and put the kids to bed while I had the rest of the day to myself so Of course I decided to go by Kamarion's house

I Pulled Up To His house to see Max stalker ass in front of K's Door so As i parked my car I didnt see Max anymore So i figured he left as I got out the car I seen Kamarion come outside so I rush to him to see Max laying there lifeless "Oh My God" I said as I saw him "I Dont Know What Happen" Kamarion said "Call 9-1-1" Some Noisy Bitch across the street yelled "Bitch You Call Them" Kamarion screamed at her "I Cant Lose Him Londra I Cant I Just Cant" Kamarion repeated as tears rushed out his eyes "I Know Baby I Know" I said as the Paramedics rushed here to grab his limp body

• Max POV •
2 weeks later Im finally up this hospital is freaking boring I want to go home when this sexy ass nurse walks in "Hello Mr.Maxwell Good your awake time to take your medicine" He said "Is My medicine your dick" "Excuse Me" He said "Heres My number Im leaving here tomorrow" "Bye"

• Kamarion POV •

After All This shit been going on I decided to just take a week to go back home to Houston and just relax with Family to get my mind off things and of course My Bestfriend Alondra and Ariel is coming to get a little break from from "the guys" so this should be an interesting trip.