Guest Comfort

"So thats where everything is not much tho but if You need me my room is right down the hall on the left" I Said "Thanks shit mad dope, how do you know Manny anyway"he said sitting down biting his white teeth and smooth lips into his cookie "Well He Just Someone I know from school" "Oh So He your Friend" "Yeah I Guess You Can Say that" I Said as I got up to go upstairs.

- 2:45am -

I got up to get a midnight snack from the kitchen and as I was walking downstairs I could hear the TV still on so when i reached the bottom of the staircase I opened the door and walked inside the living room to my surprise to see Cortese with his pants and underwear down to his ankles with his shirt off eyes closed and a picture of me next to him "Did He Masturbate to my picture" I thought to myself as i crept out the living to go in the kitchen and fixed me a bowl of Ramen Noodles I could hear the living room door creep open and moments later Cortese walked in the kitchen with me "Was You In The Living Room" he asked wide eyed "No Why What Happened" I Said trying to look nervous "Oh No Nothing I Was Just Asking well Im going to sleep" he said while grabbing a drink out the fridge "Well Ok" I Said while finishing my noodle "You Can Join Me If You Want To" he said mumbling under his breath thinking I didnt hear it "What You Say" "Oh Nothing Talking To Myself" he said smirking.

🤎 𝒱𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 & 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒹 🤍