Seducción

So I Been In Miami for close to almost a year now and I gotta admit im sorta enjoying the Miami Beach Life. I met a New Friend Shakira George, Shakira is the friend I had back home the piece ive Been looking for. Emmanuel and I have been texting nonstop (shockingly) since we had that conversation at my car, Emmanuel even came out to his family and the entire school for me which made me like him even more but I just wasnt ready for a relationship just yet im still getting adjusted to this new life. Dont get me wrong Emmanuel could actually be my dream guy my soulmate but I cant risk a broken heart or at least not yet anyway.

-May 23rd 4:14pm-
"Mom Im Home, Hello, Charmaine?" I Looked everywere for my Mom and sister but they were nowhere to be found so I went upstairs in my room and changed into some black gym shorts and a white tee soon I got dressed I heard a knock on the door so as i went downstairs I open the door to see Emmanuel standing there looking soo sexy "Whats Up Bae" He said pushing by me and sitting on the chair "Um Excuse You Why You Here" I Said Closing The Door "Well Come On Lets Go Bae We Going Somewhere special" he said as he stood up and wrapped his strong muscular arms around my waist which made my heart drop from his warm soothing touch "So Where We Going Anyway" I Said removing his arms so i can grab by socks and black jordans "Youll see" he said walking out to his car.

• Emmanuel POV •

I finally got enough courage to ask out my crush, he was just so perfect and his body was just so sexy. As I sat in my car watching my prince lock up the house and walk to the car I was just happy that we was together that i had no worries in the world "So Manny where we going" he said while buckling his seatbelt "Baby just sit back and relax" I said while driving off.After a 10min drive and a 2min food stop we finally made it to my house "This Your Place" Kamarion said while getting out "Yeah Mi Casa Su Casa" I said as he laughed in that little cute laugh of his "So You Live Alone or-" "Yes I Do This Will Be Our Home one day" once we finally got in the house,ate and watched tv I was getting a little horny, this time everynight I would masturbate but with Kamarion here I thought why not take it a step farther and share my first time with him so i reached over and kissed him, his warm plump lips turned me on so much as i kissed him i laid him on his back and kissed him from his lips to his abs all the way down to his thick cock which was just throbbing with excitment next thing i know i had my lips wrapped around his cock and his soft hands gripping my ass and moving my head up and down his touch just made me soo hot so as i continued to suck his thick cock i heard him moan "Im About To Cum" but i didnt care i was too turned on to even stop as i kept sucking i felt a warm milky cream like substance flow in my mouth like a spilled can of paint as i swallowed it and continued sucking when Kamarion lifted my head up and said "Woah Enough Horny Ass" But I Was Still Hard so I Flipped him over and asked "Can I" He Just moaned "Hell Yeah" so I reached over into the nightstand and pulled out a condom and rolled it on and gently inserted my cock in his ass While hearing Kamarion moan just made me wanna demolish that ass.

• Kamarion POV •

Tonight Was My 1st Gay Sexual Experience I was beyond excited,horny and also in pain as I looked at my phone it was 10:00pm I had 10 missed calls from my Mom & 36 text messages of my mom cussing me out so I jumped up and had Emmanuel bring me home cause i knew i was in BIG trouble.

🤎 𝒱𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 & 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒹 🤍