Friend or Foe

If Yall Aint know Im Alondra im a 20 Year old Single mom of a 1 year old baby boy named Marlon, Marlon's father was my Boyfriend of 10 years yeah thats right we dated since we were 9 years old! At that age you just say you date but we actually started to date but after Marlon was born my Boyfriend Lenniel Passed away he had been diagnosed with kidney disease which he was on a kidney donor waiting list but it was too late after Lenniel died I moved to Miami with my New boyfriend Errick and of course my Son Marlon. The apartment me and Errick were renting wasnt a big place since we wasnt like them fancy stuck up ass rich bitches here and I had a son to think about and he needed diapers so why buy an expensive house anyways I grew up in a very bad neighborhood I was sexual abused by my "Father" and when I told my mom all she could say was " Alondra Stop that fucking lying" and she hit me almost everyday for no reason. One day at 12 I ran away to my Grandma's and she helped take care of me, my mom and dad were both on drugs now my Mom is Dead and my Dad is locked up in prison. Last Year when Lenniel died I was just so depressed but I had a newborn son so I couldnt give up. I can admit im not the Best Mother around Sometimes I wish I wasnt a Mom but My son is my Life and I'll do anything for that lil boy of mine and i mean Any damn thing that boy there is my angel sent from heaven.

 I can admit im not the Best Mother around Sometimes I wish I wasnt a Mom but My son is my Life and I'll do anything for that lil boy of mine and i mean Any damn thing that boy there is my angel sent from heaven

Hey Im Maxwell, Max for Short Im a 21 year old 6'2 Basketball & Football Star. My Mom died giving birth to me so I live with my Dad and my adopted sister Zoe, My dad has stage 2 liver cancer so I still live with him so we can always be around each other just in case the unfortunate. I have been dating this Girl Jolena for sometime now I sometimes think about proposing to her she been by my side for almost a year now but I Love Her to death, Jolena is 27 years old with 3 kids and a Crazy Ex Husband but I like want that life I wanna be a father. My Ex Girlfriend Rose was the one that got away though when Me & Jo fight I always Find myself Calling Rose and having sex with her but I gotta stop that. i wanna Marry My Love but which one of my loves is really " The One "

🤎 𝒱𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 & 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒹 🤍