Hudson No Jennifer

- Emmanuel POV -

My Name Is Emmanuel José Hudson I am 17 years old I am Mexican and Italian I come from a Pretty wealthy family Mother, Father 2 brothers and 3 sisters Im the 2nd youngest of the bunch and the cutest if i may say so myself , I Found Out I Was Gay a few years ago maybe one of the most stereotypical ways when I was getting dressed for swim and this dude was butt ass naked in front of me dick swinging and i got rock hard at just the sight of the male body ever since then I knew. This new boy in my school Kamarion Taylor, he was just so sexy it was crazy how much attraction i felt towards him, I Grew up with his Cousin Karma we used be bestfriends (the only one who knew i was gay) and one day she texted me and told me She had a cousin that was gonna go to my school and told me to look after him so when I found his Instagram page I fell In love he was just soo sexy and his body ugh I wanted him so bad When I Got to school i parked right next to this Jeep and realized it was Kamarion in the car I just stared at him and pictured us together and how happy we could be how i can actually For first time in my life be with a actual guy when I came back to reality I noticed he wasnt there and I was late for school so i locked my door and ran inside to see my crew (Kyle, Marshall, Dylan, Olivia and Justina) standing there putting out a blunt and they walked with me to our first period class were I got called in the office for being late when  I finally was let out I Saw Kamarion at his locker so I decided here was my chance to shoot my shot i walked up to him since nobody else was in the halls when out of nowhere I thought it be a great idea to slap his ass but didnt wanna be too blunt so I just tapped his shoulder and long story short ended up getting kneed in the stomach my expectation wasnt the reality i thought but I been thinking about him ever since that knee did something to me.. I never in my life would even entertain the thought of being with a male i always tried to avoid the temptations but this maybe would be something i can get on board with... hopefully i didnt fuck my chance up already by being a thirst bucket.

🤎 𝒱𝑜𝓉𝑒, 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 & 𝑅𝑒𝒸𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝒹 🤍