43: Chance

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, hearing the chirping of birds and children outside confirming that the new sun was already up. Just when he tried to move, he felt a hand in his hair while a leg entangled with his one leg. He could sense the person who was cuddling with him right now.

But one thing he didn't notice was that the person was wide awake. Jungkook was already awake and watching his angel with love eyes. He did sleep last night in his arms but his fear stirred him in his sleep.. the fear of losing other again. He woke up early morning but didn't budge a bit as the angel in his arms was looking so comfortable in that position.

Taehyung thought that Jungkook was still sleeping due to the very soft breathing of the other that he could feel on his neck. He slowly and carefully moved to get up and Jungkook allowed him to do so.

He traced his hands on the walls to reach the bathroom and Jungkook also followed him quietly, carefully watching each step so that the other won't fall. Once in the bathroom, Taehyung let himself breathe loudly. His heart was again thumping in his chest loudly... placing his hand on his chest he mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?? Don't tell me you are doing the same as my first heart did to me." His voice was full of emotions. He surely remembered everything that happened last night. When Jungkook was about to kill himself, he couldn't believe that due to him the other was on the verge of suicide.

He took his time to refresh and change into fresh clothes. Jungkook was waiting for him outside when the door was knocked on by Baekhyun.

"Breakfast is ready.. come with him." He said with a smile and left. Jungkook took a mental note to thank him for everything he had done.

Taehyung came out of the bathroom and could feel the gaze on himself. His wet hair wasn't helping Jungkook who wanted to do something but definitely, he can't.

"Y-you can use clothes from the cabinet," Taehyung stuttered and started walking towards the bed but his foot slipped, before his fragile figure came into the contact with a hard floor, he felt the same muscular arms around his waist in the same position.... when Lisa saw them.

"L-let me go." Taehyung stuttered again, slightly pushing Jungkook with his hands on his chest, his face was getting pink.

"Never ever." Jungkook breathed out but the position was not so good for Taehyung so finally, he straightened both, hand still resting on Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung couldn't protest further when Namjoon entered the room and took Taehyung with him. Jungkook took a quick shower and also went to the room.

"Thanks, Mr. Byun for letting us stay for the night." Namjoon thanked him sincerely and Jungkook also nodded. Taehyung was silently eating the food while listening to others.

"So, Taehyung. I am sad you know." Baekhyun started and Taehyung felt bad for telling the wrong name to others.

"I am sorry Hyung for not telling you my real name. It wasn't like I don't trust you, I trust you a lot because you are the only one who helped me in the time when everyone left me." Taehyung said, clutching the fork a little tightly and everyone went silent once again at his words.

"It's ok.. but can I talk to you later?" Baekhyun demanded and Taehyung nodded. After breakfast Jungkook and Namjoon were sitting in another room while Baekhyun was in his room with Taehyung.

"I am not going to force you to decide anything. But please whatever you are gonna decide... do it wisely." Taehyung understood what he meant.

"I am so confused, hyung. He left me saying he doesn't love me anymore. He hates me... he-" He stopped midway, feeling overwhelmed all over again.