31: Betrayed

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"I want to know more about him. How is this possible that he is not known as Mafia's son?" Lisa was pacing back and forth in her office when Minho told him about Bogum.

"Come on. I searched for the whole day and night but couldn't find anything.. it's like he's been masked. He was never introduced as Yong's son." He calmly said.

"Do you think it would be more fun this way?" A sinister smile spread on her lips and Minho just looked at her in confusion.

"Jungkook didn't have any idea that Bogum is the son of one of his worst enemies and if he is gonna find that his so-called angel is in a close relationship with him... isn't going to be a blast?" She said with dreamy eyes

"Well.. do whatever you want. I am just concerned with my money." The boy replied nonchalantly.

"Just do something more. Let Jungkook know about that Bogum.. in detail." She leaned on the table while tracing the picture of Jungkook on her cell phone.

"Taehyung ah... Sorry, sweetie but the world is not for someone like you.."

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Find everything about him.. his previous record on campus and yeah one more thing-" Jungkook mumbled and ordered one of his men who quickly nodded and left his office. He was sitting in his company.

"Sir. Mr. Yong is here." His secretary informed him.

"Let him in."

Soon Yong came with a smirk. He came alone as no one else was allowed in Jungkook's office.

"Don't you want to welcome me, son?" He said with a glint of mock.

"Now what's your intention?" Jungkook hissed at him, still maintaining his posture on his chair.

"Intentions? Oh, young Jeon. Why are you so immature?" Yong said grinning and Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"Immature? Come on, Mr. Yong. It wasn't me who tried to attack an innocent boy just to threaten someone.. and most important when that someone isn't afraid of such things." Jungkook retorted. Yes, he find out that Yong was the one behind that attack on his car and Taehyung.

"Innocent? Are you sure?" The older asked with raised brows and Jungkook felt a hit on his heart.

"Yes, I am. And you have no need to discuss him here. Tell me what's the reason for your unwanted presence?" Jungkook deadpanned on him but Yong laughed.

"You will find the truth, Jeon. Well, I am here for the last time. In 2 days there will be a shipment of weapons and I want those weapons. Simple."

"And I told you before. Those weapons are for me not for you." Jungkook stated calmly.

"Jeon... don't make it hard for us. We can still negotiate then why are you playing hard?" His tone was filled with anger but Jungkook just watched him in the eyes.

"I am like that.. since ever. Now, will you excuse me?" He gestured for him to leave and Yong got up, straightening his coat with a smirk.

"You are demanding this. Don't come after me if something bad is gonna happen." He said confidently and left. Jungkook ignored him, he was disturbed by all the events happening in his life but mostly he was affected by Taehyung.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

"He ordered to make you eat it." Hoseok huffed for the nth time, trying to feed Taehyung who was continuously whining and denying to eat.