32: Heartbroken

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was silently sitting in the car while his bodyguard was stealing glances from rare view mirrors. He was sitting in a daze, his eyes fixed on his hands, fingers fidgeting.

Why he did do that? He knew that my heart belongs to Jungkook and only him.. then why?

His thoughts were interrupted by his guard's voice.

"We are home Mr. Kim."

"I told you many times, call me Taehyung." He said softly while getting out of the car. He was feeling guilty however it wasn't his fault at all. He found no one so he decided to go to his room. Placing his bag on the side, he plopped on the mattress.

Was it my fault? Did I make him do that? No... I already told him about my love then why??

"Arghh" Grabbing his hair in frustration, he groaned.

"If he gets to know that.. he will be angry again." New fear settled in his heart. Little did he know, that Jungkook already got the video... yes this time it was video but from none other than his bodyguard. As Jungkook told him to keep an eye on Taehyung and when he saw Bogum doing that, he captured it and quickly send that to Jungkook.

"What do you mean? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" Jungkook was beyond furious and shouted at Namjoon who was just standing with a sad expression.

"I don't know... I really don't have any idea what actually happened. But.. none of them survived and weapons-"

"None of them?" Jungkook asked in disbelief and Namjoon nodded.

"How?? HOW? IT WAS A SECRET. THE WHOLE F****** SECRET. WHO DID THAT?" Jungkook's voice again echoed throughout the whole office.

"I am sure the person wasn't in the group who was there. Then it must be someone else... I am also confused about how this information leaked." He flinched when Jungkook slammed his hands on the table so harshly.

"Then it must be someone in the mansion." He made tight fists, clenching his jaw. His face was red due to anger, it was the first time he was betrayed like that. His whole mission failed and he lost his most trusted men as well as weapons.

"Yong... I will kill you." He said through gritted teeth and grabbed his gun.

"Where are you going JK?" Namjoon asked bewildered when he saw him leaving in that situation.

"Mansion." That's all he said and stomped out of the room, leaving a nervous Namjoon.

Why things were getting more and more frustrating. He wanted to feel calm in the arms of Taehyung but he can't even do that.. because he was doubtful about him as well. He was feeling insecure from every side.

With a screeching sound, he stopped the car right in front of the mansion and entered the mansion with full rage.

"Jk? Is everything ok?" Hoseok asked him when he saw his red face.

"Our enemy is in the mansion... someone leaked the information about the mission... my 40 best men died.." He retorted to him but Hoseok didn't mind his tone coz he knew that he must be frustrated. Jungkook always cared about his trusted men.

He took a step forward and patted his shoulder. "We will find him.. don't worry Jk..." Jungkook didn't reply but made his way to his office.

"I WILL FIND YOU... AND THEN I WILL KILL YOU BY OWN HANDS!" He yelled while throwing the things here and there, finding it hard to calm down.