39: Hanseol

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Don't worry about your vision. The doctor said it could be fine after surgery. So, just don't stress yourself. I think you should rest now. And don't worry, please... you are safe here. This is actually a charity organization that I handle besides my business. Many people are here like you... even some children are also here. We just want to protect you and all those who deserve it. No one can harm you so please don't try something else. I hope you can trust us." Baekhyun calmly stated and got up from his seat. Taehyung felt a little screeching sound and shuffling as well.

He opened his mouth to say something but couldn't. He doesn't know what to say anymore. There is nothing to say.. nothing at all. He can't go back.. he can't be in contact with anyone. He had nothing... nothing at all. Dwelling on his past and present, he let his tears fall once again but quickly wiped those.. don't want to show this side to those strangers.

"Hi. I am Chanyeol. Do you want to eat something special? Though you still need to eat something light." Another voice spoke up but he just shook his head in a no.

"Ok.. after a while a nurse will come to help you to exercise a bit to make your muscles relax...and then you should take a bath," Chanyeol said with a smile that of course, Taehyung couldn't see so he again nodded his head and then heard the door close.

Feeling alone in the room, he let out a heavy sigh... his hand clutched his chest tightly yet with shaky hands.

"J- jun- gkook," His voice was croaked and he said those broken words with so much difficulty.

"W-why?" He let out a sob, biting his lip harshly.

This heart?? My new heart is still feeling your absence.

He thought and a sad smile crept on his face.

Maybe this is my fate to lose everyone... maybe I need to be strong this time. To be my own strength.. but believe me Jungkook.. you will regret it when you know the truth. I am hurt but still, this stupid brain is still thinking about you. How pathetic of me.

He bitterly laughed at his thoughts and he leaned more on the bed. It didn't take long after a nurse came and helped him stretch his legs and arms.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

"Jk please.. we need to attend this meeting. They are demanding you for that.. otherwise, we will lose the contract." Namjoon said a little irritated but Jungkook didn't say anything, he just kept sitting on the swirling chair... deeply looking at that boxy smile he missed the most.

Namjoon felt too much and finally stormed out of the room, and once he was in the living room, he slammed his hands on the table so harshly that Jin came out of the room, hastily.

"What.. what happened?" He came running towards the frustrating Namjoon.

"Hey, you ok?" Jin placed his hand on his shoulder gently and Namjoon quickly looked back. He felt his anger and frustration fading into thin air.

Hoseok was also alarmed by the loud bang, but when he saw two males together.. he smiled and silently went back.

"Y-yeah. Sorry, I disturbed you." He said sheepishly but to his surprise, Jin just laughed a bit and shook his head.

"Here.. sit down," Jin said and Namjoon quickly followed.

He was living for about a month in Jungkook's mansion. He still lacks direct contact with the younger but Jungkook was still satisfied that at least Jin was here.. with him.