27: Two-faced

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Jeon," Lisa said, showing an apologetic smile.

Taehyung quickly pushed back Jungkook and stood up straight... his cheeks were crimson red due to the previous action plus due to newly found embarrassment.

"Welcome, Ms. Stephan," Jungkook ignored everything and welcomed her with a professional smile.

"Please don't be so much formal, call me Lisa." She stated and Jungkook just nodded and gestured for her to walk with him.... while grabbing Taehyung's hand, who silently protested but lost the war as soon as it started.

"Please sit here... I thought you will be a little late," Jungkook said while dragging Taehyung behind him like a lost puppy.

"Oh.. actually I was getting bored at home as I was alone, so I thought to come early, I hope you didn't mind?" She said but it came out as a question.

"No. It's fine." Jungkook simply replied, more like he was nonchalant.

Soon Hoseok came and Jungkook advised him to make some special dishes for the guest. Taehyung was just sitting in awkward silence when Jungkook was busy with a call after advising Hoseok. Lisa looked up at him or more like did a proper x-ray of the poor boy.

He is beautiful more than handsome. A good slave probably... if I am not wrong they must have some intimate relationship. I need to confirm that.

She thought while examining Taehyung who was feeling so small under her intense gaze. He impatiently waited for Jungkook so that he could take his leave and finally, when Jungkook came he quickly took his leave and went back to his room saying that he had to study.

Lisa and Jungkook were talking about some business meetings and that's all. She tried to scoot closer to Jungkook while showing him some business materials on her phone. Closer... more closer to extant that even their thighs were touching. Jungkook wasn't paying much attention to the touch as he was busier observing the material.

"Dinner is ready!" Hoseok beamed but his blood boiled when he saw close proximity of the two.

"Ok. Prepare the table we are coming," Jungkook dismissed while getting up from the couch and Lisa pouted.

"Where are you going, leaving me alone?"

"I am gonna take him," Jungkook replied shortly and walked away.

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Lisa were sitting at the dining table as Hoseok was serving. After serving he took his leave saying that he had to go somewhere.

Taehyung was feeling utterly uncomfortable as Lisa was again boring her eyes on him. He was sitting next to Jungkook on the left side of the table as Lisa was sitting on the right side... so both of them were opposite to each other, facing each other.

"I am impressed Jungkook." She started with a smile. Jungkook frowned at her informal behavior plus her words, he didn't like it.

"Actually, I am impressed that you care a lot about your servants." She compiled, her eyes crinkling with the smile.

"What do you mean, Ms. Lisa?" Jungkook asked, a little bothered but keeping it cool.

"He is having his dinner with us.. so generous of you," She pointed towards Taehyung, and Jungkook's hands turned into fists. Taehyung noticed that and he quickly placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh to calm him.