ɪɴᴏsᴜᴋᴇ ʜᴀsʜɪʙɪʀᴀ ⇝ sᴛᴜᴘᴇғɪᴇᴅ

With this pandemic we have right now, I hope you guys and your family are doing well especially with your online classes, too. Please take care of your health and be safe everyone!

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» 

 The walk to the dojo where the trio is practicing feels like forever. This residence of Shinobu was seriously enormous that will absolutely make you lost because of the tons of chambers and corners that the estate has. Although you've been staying here for about a week now after that mortifying mission you had in the mountain with the three idiots, you still haven't used to walking around without Aoi or the three girls with you to escort you to a certain place inside.

In a week of staying, the three boys had already commenced their training with Aoi and Kanao. Sadly, you still haven't thoroughly healed yet which is why you were being stored in the room to rest. But being inside a room without anyone to communicate with was making you feel antsy and as if your throat was going to wilt out of not speaking. Tanjiro was the first one to visit you in your room upon his full recovery. He discussed to you about Inosuke and Zenitsu staying in the same room as him.

He also shared to you about the condition of the two: Inosuke having a sore throat because of how the father of the family of spiders had severely strangled him while he was away, hunting for the one of the twelve kizuki. As for Zenitsu, his body had shrunk because of being poisoned by a spider while battling him. Thankfully, Shinobu promptly detected the blonde boy and inoculated an antidote to him in order to stop the poison to spread out in his body and turn him into a spider.

As you discovered what happened to Zenitsu really made you feel sorry for him considering you knew how it will drastically affect the boy's mental health. The lightning breath user was already deranged and what occurred to him in the mission would only amplify his insanity to the extreme.

Tanjiro who heard your response had caused him to rupture a laugh. Heeding the burgundy haired boy laughing freely made you happy as well. You mentally pat yourself for being so goddamn hilarious that this is the only thing you're confident at. Tanjiro deserves to laugh especially from what transpired to his family and Nezuko. Just recalling about his complicated situation didn't fail to produce a frown to incise on your face. You absolutely loathe Muzan for doing this to humans and for being parsimonious. If you ever have the chance to encounter the perilous and revolting demon named Kibutsuji fucking Muzan, you won't hesitate to slaughter him and slash his head off.

Killing aside, Tanjiro mentioned to you that Inosuke was feeling down and not acting like himself in the days they were bedridden. He doesn't know either as to why Inosuke was acting strange, even if he asked him about it, Inosuke would perpetually answer him 'yeah' – although it wasn't applicable to Tanjiro's catechism. But you're completely aware of the reason why he was singing the blues because you apprehended that Inosuke desires strength.

He would tend to fight anyone recklessly who he deems strong. That was why when Tanjiro had headbutted him, he'd constantly pester the burgundy haired boy to fight him again in which the said boy would only decline his offer politely, and you would behold Tanjiro's expression that he was so done at Inosuke annoying him about it. Therefore, knowing the irrefutable truth that the feral boy didn't win against that demon, he believes that he isn't strong enough to compete with stronger demons. It losses his confidence and you wish that it didn't affect him that much.

Now that you finally reach the dojo where they are training, you carefully slide the door open to take a peek at what's going inside and if they were doing fine in their training. However, it seems that you went to a perfect time where they were taking a break. Your eyes roamed around the room but you haven't spotted a boy wearing a boar mask. This confused you since you know that Inosuke will go anywhere where Tanjiro was.