ʏᴏʀɪɪᴄʜɪ ᴛsᴜɢɪᴋᴜɴɪ ⇝ ᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Y'know how hot Yoriichi is, right? Since he became one of my favs as well... fufufu I'll give you guys a gift of pleasure HAHAHAHA! Also a compensation for not updating much LMAO.

Happy reading!

Warning: NSFW

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Yoriichi kissed you with passion as he started to slip you out your kimono and untie your obi without breaking the kiss. Your arms were encircled around his neck while he's slowly discarding your clothes and the kimono finally slipped out from your shoulders. The kiss was full of love and you can feel it, due to how he's gently kissing you as if you were some kind of an angel that he doesn't want to break or shatter. Hormones started to consume your whole wellbeing since the overwhelming emotions you have for your husband was making your brain go vague and the only thing that is in your mind right now is how you love this man with all your heart.

You have known him as the mysterious and quiet man, you admire him from afar and you knew how strong Yoriichi is because of how he would easily slaughter the demons without any effort at all. At first, he intimidates you because of the unusual aura that he was emitting and the way his eyes bore into you like you're going to melt in an instant by just his stare. However, as time passed by, you mustered up your courage to approach the quiet lad, and you were really glad that you're the one who approached him because he was actually the sweet and caring man that was indeed shocking for you.

You thought that he's the kind of guy that would ignore you and hostile but actually, he's the exact opposite of what you had deemed off. Moreover, you never thought that this man in front of you – the one you're kissing right now, would actually be your husband. You always thought that you two won't ever be together because you're not on the same level as Yoriichi and there are more beautiful women than you and more deserving to be with him.

In spite of that, Yoriichi still chose you to be his wife, and you couldn't ask for more. Being the wife of the strongest known samurai in the land is already enough for you and felt contented.

Yoriichi started to discard his clothes as you still didn't break the kiss, pushing him closer to you, feeling your back pressed against the comfy futon, your husband had finally removed his clothes and let you wrap your arms around him like you won't ever let go. His calloused and rough hands began to press your hips to hold you still. You encircled your legs around his waist and pushed him into you, feeling the erection of Yoriichi grazing on your stomach that causes you to elicit a breathy moan.

The sun breath user also grunted as your hands tightly grabbed his red long locks and nipped his bottom lip. You're fully aware that he doesn't have any idea about these kinds of things since you know that he's the typical innocent man and his attention was only focused on slaying the demons and finding his lost twin brother, Michikatsu. Despite the fact that it's been years since his brother went missing, Yoriichi is still dedicated on finding him and won't stop searching for him until he found him.

Heat began to course through your bodies as you can sense that your consciousness and rationality were being submerged by the pure lust that you have for your husband. Moreover, you would be lying if you say that you're not fantasizing about your husband ever. How can you not fantasize your husband when he's too sexually irresistible?

Yoriichi began to kiss your jawline and plant soft kisses while his hands were gripping your waist to hold you still, closing your eyes, your husband immediately latched his lips on your neck, lightly sucking the patches of your skin which causes you to let out a low growl. Yoriichi's ears perked upon hearing your moan that was seriously a melodious thing to hear. He never encountered this kind of sound from you, it was all too foreign for him, especially the heat that was absorbing his wellbeing as if his mind and eyes were becoming foggy due to his lust that he has for you. This new sensation was making him want to feel more about you, touch every part of your body and mark you as his, he was longing for your delicate touch that he couldn't get enough. It seems like every graze of your fingertips on his skin was making the hairs of his body rise and feel the flow of electricity dancing in his nerves.