ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪss ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating and this is from my tumblr account. So I sincerely apologize if I posted it here. Things happened lately and I'm seriously feeling shitty right now, I don't know what to do anymore, I'm a mess, my life is a mess. I just want to break down so I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I want my mental health to be stable but for now; I couldn't but I know I will be alright soon! 

Sorry for my rambling! And I just wanna say thank you for liking this book and I'm seriously happy when I read all your comments. It lifts my mood, that's why I'm always reading it to make me relax and forget the things that happened to me. Thank you so much! I love you all! Thank you! Thank you so much! 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kyojuro Rengoku

✿ Kyojuro is a sweet man, of course, he wants your first kiss to be memorable.

✿ You have no idea how this Flame pillar boyfriend of yours wants to kiss your luscious lips every time he gawks at it whenever you're talking to him or others.

✿ He would ascertain himself too absorbed in his little world; daydreaming about his lips fastening to your kissable one.

✿ Kyojuro was hiding it and he doesn't want you to notice how he was craving to feel your lips with his. He doesn't want you to feel compelled about it and he absolutely values you a lot.

✿ If you're giving him a hint about it, he would definitely ask you if you're 100% positive if you really wanted him to kiss you.

✿ BECAUSE THIS MAN REALLY ADORES YOU A LOT AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU SINCE YOU'RE AN ANGEL THAT WAS SENT FROM THE HEAVENS.

✿ Kyojuro beckoned you to go to the shrine with him because in just a few minutes, the new beginning of the year will finally start and he wants to create precious memories with you.

✿ Your Flame pillar boyfriend wants to start his new year with you who the one he truly treasured a lot.

✿ YOU ARE HIS GIRLFRIEND AFTER ALL! WHY WOULD HE FORGET ABOUT YOU?! DUH.

✿ Of course, you wouldn't reject his offer since you don't quite often see each other and spend time together because Kyojuro is very busy with his occupation being a demon hunter and a pillar.

✿ Both of you talk about a lot of things and you will ask him how is he doing in these months that he's been busy.

✿ Kyojuro will compliment how beautiful you are wearing your kimono and will land a soft kiss on your forehead before roaming around the shrine.

✿ You and Kyojuro prayed together and he wished that you two will stay together forever and create more memories with you, whether it's a pleasant one or not. He wants to live with you until you two grow old and plan your own family together.