sᴀɴᴇᴍɪ sʜɪɴᴀᴢᴜɢᴀᴡᴀ ⇝ ᴘᴇɴɪᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ

This is a collab with my twin Kaguhoe and we're both a sucker for angst stories so this' will be an angst one-shot for our Wind pillar!

This will have a part two!

Happy reading! ♡

Modern AU!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(Name), I've got to go," Sanemi says as he started to grab his bag to go to his work from being a high school teacher at the school where you two have previously studied and where you first met.

"Oh, sure! Take care, love." You give him a peck on the lips and then Sanemi sighed afterwards.

"Yeah, see you," he bid his goodbye then stepped outside the apartment you both shared.

Once the door closed, your smile instantly faded and stared at the door with droopy eyes. You let out a despondent breath before treading towards the living room and plopped yourself on the couch.

It's been four months since Sanemi began to give you a cold shoulder and would frequently arrive home when you're already asleep. He doesn't even text you quite often just like what he habitually did before. He would invariably be the one apprising you where he was and he wouldn't pass an hour without responding to your texts. But now, he's not replying to you anymore and would simply give you a cold answer that he's still busy working on his class' reports.

Formerly, when he's going to his work, he would uniformly be the one demanding you where his goodbye kiss was and would always take you out on dates during weekends.

Although Sanemi looks intimidating and looks like a thug because of his scars, he's actually a compassionate man despite he's harsh and hotheaded.

Sanemi is the most winsome boyfriend you could ever ask for, he will sometimes purchase you things that you want and will surprise you due to the stuff he obtained for you. He would always hug you from the back while you were cooking and loves to cuddle with you on the bed when he's having a buffeting day. He will constantly tell you how much he loves you and he's so gratified that you're the one he asked for marriage. He doesn't regret accepting your confession from that fateful day and he's very much glorified for having you in his life.

When you two graduated from college and acquired a decent job, that's when Sanemi asked your hand for marriage and it seemed like your whole world froze upon hearing his words and felt like you're on cloud nine, because finally, the love of your life had proposed to you. Due to so much exaltation you're feeling, you cried for almost two hours and still can't believe that you're engaged with Sanemi. It feels so surreal and you just hugged him like your life depended on it.

Being together with Sanemi for almost eight years, you two decided to live together in an apartment complex. These years you've lived with him, you couldn't get any happier and you wanted to stay beside him until you grow up and create your own family.

You didn't know that the most joyous times with your fiancé... would come to an end.

You still remembered in the 4th April of spring where flowers and trees were beginning to bud and the snow had irrevocably rendered. You wouldn't disregard that day since that's the time where Sanemi started to change and he's coming home late rather than usual. Whenever he's coming back to your apartment, he would just tell you that he's worn out from work and he needs to do his students' paperwork.