ʜᴀɢᴀɴᴇᴢᴜᴋᴀ ʜᴏᴛᴀʀᴜ ⇝ ᴏʜ, ᴅᴇᴀʀ

Requested by my_ugly_ducklings

Haganezuka is so handsome and he's fun to write!

Happy reading! 

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(Name)-san!"

A small yet loud voice had caught your attention while you were cutting the bonsai plant in your house. Peering over your shoulders to know who it was, your eyes spotted Kotetsu rushing towards your way with tears streaming down on his cheeks. Watching the little boy with worry, you pivot yourself to face the crying boy.

"What happened, Kotetsu? Why are you crying?" You inquired while crouching to meet the eye level of Kotetsu.

He was sniffing and trembling like he had seen a ghost or something. Setting your hands on his shoulders to calm him down, his head shot up to look at you while panicking.

"I-I didn't mean to disturb Haganezuka-san from his work on forging his nichirin sword! I was trying to fix the doll that father had left me and suddenly it went out of control and destroyed the hut to where he's working!" Kotetsu's voice was cracking in every word that he'd say, and his clutch on you was desperate and like requesting you to help him from killing him by your husband, Hotaru.

Eliciting a light sigh, you wrapped your arms around the poor boy's frame and consoling him by rubbing his back. "Don't worry, Kotetsu, I'll talk to Hotaru about it."

Kotetsu's body jolted upon hearing your statement, the reason as to why he asked for your help in an instant is because you're the one and only wife of the known dedicated and hot-blooded swordsmith in the village, and more importantly, you're the only one who could tame him even if it takes a while to pacify your feral husband. Actually, everyone was really shocked upon Haganezuka acquiring a wife knowing that he's too devoted and wouldn't be able to distract when he's creating his swords. Every people in the village assumed that his eyes were only settled on becoming a sword's smith and would never obtain a wife, but who would assume that he had gotten himself a beautiful and kind-hearted wife?

Once you sensed that Kotetsu had calmed down, you pulled yourself away from him and flashed him a reassuring smile.

"WHERE'S THAT DAMN BRAT?!" you and Kotetsu flinched upon hearing the yelling voice of your husband at the front porch.

The little boy was once again quivering in fear and tears were flowing on his cheeks. He was too scared to feel the wrath of Haganezuka since he's seriously terrifying when he's in his berserk mode.

"Kotetsu, hide in the bathroom. If he sees you, you're gonna be dead meat," you informed the boy causing him to shudder in terror and frantically run towards the bathroom.

You stand up once the little boy was now gone and hiding in the bathroom. Inhaling a deep breath, you prepared yourself from the angry man and pondered on how you're going to calm him down. Because seriously speaking, it's really difficult to pacify him and you have to give your best effort to do that.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" And finally, he was now inside the kitchen to where you are at this current moment.

As Haganezuka stepped inside, his eyes instantly landed on you, giving him a faint grin before trudging closer to him. You need to put your acting skills now, (Name), you thought.

"Who are you looking for, Hotaru? And why are you angry, though it's not that surprising anymore," you remarked and the said man merely huffed and shoved you aside while wandering his eyes around the kitchen.