ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ

I'm sorry for the delayed update because of having a fever, and I still have a runny nose and it sucks! I know I'm late to say this but Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year everyone!

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Like a million ballerinas all dressed in white, they pirouetted from the endless grey sky and descended daintily onto the rooftops. It is the day that everyone was anticipating for, a special day where they can be happy and forget all the distress and responsibilities that they have even for just a moment. May they receive a festive day where they can recline and bond with their companions with the snowflakes falling down from the firmament as they covered the surroundings with its white and cotton-like balls substance. And this is the day where the Demon Slayer Corps needed to ease themselves.

Being the kind and loving master of the said organization Ubuyashiki Kagaya had planned to celebrate Christmas Day with his children and his family as well. He wanted to reward them for their hard work and let them have fun for this wonderful occasion. You deemed that it would be enjoyable since it is a once in a blue moon opportunity to have a gathering of all the members of Demon Slayer Corps

However...

"WHY IS TOMIOKA ALSO HERE?!" Sanemi bursts as he's accusingly pointing to the said man who's peacefully sipping his tea across him. "AND WHY IS THIS BRAT DOING HERE AS WELL?" he then points at Tanjiro who flinched in his spot.

"My, my Shinazugawa-san, you're still lively as ever but it seems that your liveliness is inappropriate for this wonderful occasion," Shinobu calmly asserted making the Wind Pillar's vein to protrude on his forehead.

"Oyakata-sama allowed us to enjoy and it's Christmas day, Shinazugawa! Stop being so tense and have fun!" Rengoku enthused and handed him a plate with all the dishes that you, Mitsuri and Shinobu have cooked.

"Because Shinazugawa-san still hasn't hung up at the fact that Tanjiro headbutted him," you snickered and the said man snapped his head to you, then, shoot you an imminent glare.

"Do you want to die, brat?" he lowly growled but you didn't spare a glance at him and solely enjoyed the delicious dishes.

"This is ridiculous, I shouldn't have come here in the first place," The Serpent Pillar muttered under his mask but you perfectly heard what he just said.

Being the one who has the knowledge of Obanai's secret, which is him, having a crush on your fellow Pillar, Mitsuri. You silently chewed your food while keenly staring at him. Although you already knew deep down that he was seriously pleased and jumping in joy from relishing the occasion with his loved one, hence you shrugged off his statement and pretend that you didn't hear a thing.

"Oi, you three dickheads!" Uzui hollers while pointing at the three: Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke who were busy doing their own businesses; Zenitsu scolding Inosuke for being a messy eater and Tanjiro sweatdropping and calming the blonde-haired boy down.

"E-Eh? Us?" Tanjiro pointed himself and the Sound Pillar nodded.

"You should drink some sake and surpass your limits flamboyantly!"

"We are minors! Can't you see that?!" Zenitsu riposted and Uzui merely flashed him a glare.

"You are not a man. Now I know the reason why ladies don't want you. You're a pipsqueak."

This causes Zenitsu's head to fume in anger.

"You're stupid! You're absolutely the dumbest! We aren't legal to drink alcohol! Do you even know the laws, huh?!" You could hear Zenitsu's loud shriek despite the different noises in the room.