ᴋʏᴏᴊᴜʀᴏ ʀᴇɴɢᴏᴋᴜ ⇝ ᴘᴇʀᴛᴜʀʙᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Requested by mira972

Happy reading! 

Warning: NSFW

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Kyojuro had been busy for these past few weeks and wouldn't oftentimes come home due to his consecutive missions of being a demon hunter. Every day, you would invariably wait for him to arrive home and flash you his luminous smile that would totally melt your heart in an instant.

You've been missing his presence and you want to feel his warmth again; cuddling in your bed, kissing him and cooking or eating your meals together. It's been three days since he wasn't home and you've been yearning for his touch. It's a shame that you aren't a demon hunter just like your fiancé.

Yes, you heard it right, he's actually your fiancé for two years.

You met Kyojuro in the streets where you saw him petting a stray cat. Due to your curiosity, you take a closer look at his appearance and find out that he has long blonde hair with red colour at the end of his golden locks. At first, you were confounded why he's in the streets and playing with a cat, but his only answer to you is: he likes cats that's why he can't resist himself to play with it.

That's the inception where you and Kyojuro would often meet and converse about a lot of stuff. He was in the same neighbourhood as you were and you would seldom stumble upon him that leads the both of you to become friends. Kyojuro was the very outgoing and cheerful type of guy, that's why being friends with him wasn't that much difficult as you anticipated it to be and also he's enjoyable to be with. Despite not having any social skills, you really thank the God's that Kyojuro is excellent at keeping the conversation going without stopping for a minute. Kyojuro doesn't let the awkwardness dawned upon you both. It was really a comforting feeling that you can't contain the happiness pervading your entire existence.

Years of knowing each other and you're now comfortable around him, that's when your relationship began to reach the next level. The two of you confessed to each other at the same time and knowing that he also harboured the same feelings as you do, you were absolutely beyond ecstatic as if your heart was going to explode. Kyojuro was the perfect boyfriend that you could ever ask for. He's such a caring and sweet man and would always indulge you to anything that you desire. He wouldn't pass a day without hugging you, kissing you on the forehead and saying that you're beautiful over and over again.

A year later, you and Kyojuro decided to marry each other while your parents didn't have any objections to your soon to be husband. They accepted the flame pillar and they loved him to be your husband, telling you that it's better that you're engaged to a sweet and refined man just like Kyojuro.

When you discover that Kyojuro's a demon hunter which is obviously slaying demons prowling around Japan. You were confused at his story for informing you that he's been slaughtering demons for years and there were actually demons existing in your country which you spontaneously didn't believe his words. However, when his father told you that it's the real deal and he's a former demon hunter, you took months to assimilate his words and comprehend that the love of your life was doing a very precarious job that can take his life in just a snap of a finger.

You refused him being a demon hunter since you don't want him to risk his life and you love him so much to the point you were terrified for his well being. Kyojuro was always reassuring you that he won't die because he's a pillar. You learned from his stories that in their organization, the highest rank of the demon hunters is a pillar, which is the strongest demon hunter in the demon slayer corps.