ᴍᴜᴢᴀɴ ᴋɪʙᴜᴛsᴜᴊɪ ⇝ sᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

Requested by MidoriyaxMeForevaaaa

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Muzan was in his other appearance which is his woman form. He opted to wander off during the night to hunt some humans again to slay and devour. Being in his woman appearance would be easy since men were invariably hungry for women. Since he doesn't want to draw any attention of people in the streets where he can kill them in an instant, hence the efficient option to hunt is being a woman whereas he can lure them out in a dark alleyway and begin to annihilate and devour them.

The red-eyed demon easily allured an old man who reeks in alcohol. His face immediately scrunched when the scent of the man hit his nose. If he wasn't in the middle of the streets where humans were passing by, he wouldn't hesitate to stab this man's heart and gorge him. The old man kept on talking gibberish as for Muzan, he was getting impatient to haul him in the alleyway, not bothering to listen to an insignificant human that he despises the most.

When the two reached his destination, the old man swiftly pinned him on the wall and subsequently sniffed his neck. Muzan was disgusted at this human's actions, especially how he stared at him with a lustful gaze. The demon was enraged, he doesn't like someone touching him specifically without his permission. The man slipped his hands under his kimono and rubbed his inner thighs. Muzan wasn't even fazed by what the drunk man was doing to him. If a normal woman was in his position, he bet that she's shivering in fear and shouting for help. However, this is Muzan we were talking about! He can eliminate anyone with just his bare hands! No one can ever frighten him!

Now that no one is around and it's just the two of them, he gradually lifts his hand and sharpened his nails, veins were protruding on the back of his hand and was about to decapitate the man's neck when,

"Oi! What the hell are you doing?!" You rebuked and threw a pebble on the drunkard's cheek.

The man who was about to do nasty things to Muzan was disrupted when he felt a pebble thrown at him. He whipped his head to glance at you and glared once he saw your little body.

"Oi, you little girl! How dare you interrupt our session?!" The man yelled fiercely as he speedily walked closer to you. You stepped backwards and prepared yourself in a combat position.

"Don't you dare step any closer, I warn you," your voice laced with virulence, even the first demon recognized it.

Muzan was profoundly infuriated, first, he was touched by a low life's filthy hands and lastly, you interrupted from killing his prey! The red-eyed demon was enraged, he could feel his blood boil due to his indignation and irritation to the mere humans in front of him. Muzan opted to kill the two of you but halted in his tracks when the man suddenly hurled in his direction. The leader of the demons effortlessly evaded the man's body who was thrown on the trash cans, causing an uproarious sound to reverberate in the alleyway.

Muzan's eyebrows creased and promptly turned his head to peer at you while fixing the kimono and huffed due to your exhaustion from throwing the man and giving him a piece of his lesson.

"Hey, are you okay, miss?" Your sweet and angelic voice resounded in his ears. He was looking at you keenly from head to toe and was bewildered about how you contrived to throw him despite your small figure.

Muzan only grimaced at you and was about to trudge towards you but you already beat him to it. You were giving him a tender and sincere smile that he hadn't seen in all of his life. Although he was living in Japan for about thousands of years, this is the very first time someone smiled at him albeit you just met him today.