New Story

Hehe as non of you suckers commented nothing on my announcement post I decided to write it down here 😒

So the first story is,

I Fell In love With A Robot [Jungkook ]

The last thing y/n's mother left her was a robot.

The robot was out of the world, It functioned just like a human, grew just like a human, the only thing that set him apart was he needed an upgrade every year to grow.

Both of them grew together, yet one fell in love and the other felt regret for falling in love with someone else who knew nothing about him.

Frndships get toxic, love becomes sadness, sadness becomes daily life.

Summoned [kim Taehyung]

This will be an updated version then before. The old one had only 2 chapters out.

Yn's Grandma was the only family she had left when he parents separated. After her Grandma died both her parents wouldnt take her in nither any of her aunts and uncles so she put in an orphanage.

Fast forward yn is now a college student, one night when she was in her room the electricity had suddenly went out and when it was back, it was back with someone as well.

U : w-who are you, how did u get in here

Tae : I was summoned here for you mistress

Yn looked dumbfounded and placed the flower vase back at her study table.

U : what?

Tae : I was Summoned here for your well being, Miss y/f/n

U : wtf!!

Okay babes now if u read it just comment the name of jk/tae and then I will start writing.

Also the oneshots 2.0 I am gonna give myself some rest from that because the toxic comments i still get aint healthy 🙂🙂 so I would rather stick to a normal ff.