J. Jk

Being a part of the underworld never excited anyone, ppl feared the devils so very much, poor souls burning in agony and pain in the pits of fire. Hearing them scream in pain only pained the ears of the devils.

"Thats what you get for disobeying your gods "

You thought watching them with boredom present in your eyes. You were a devil who was among the higher class devils. No one could mess with you unless they had won against all the devils tht ranked below you.

U : ugh its so boringgggggg

Devil ass : your grace we have captured a prey

U : and?

Devil ass : its no ordinary prey it deals with the upper grounds

You looked at him astonished, the upper grounds meant the heaven where angels lived . The angels and the devils had a long history.

It was once said tht devils and angels used to live in peace and harmony until a devil had tricked one of the angels into doing something that killed him. The gods were furious, the demon king had apologized in behalf of the devils but the gods didnt pay no mind to his apology but only cursed the demon king.

The demon king had became severely ill the devils seeing the outcome seeked revenge and the greatest battle had occurred in the history . The battle had came to an end but a strict rule was made. No angel or devil can enter each others territory and whoever did would be instantly killed .

Excited about the whole thing you went to see the angel. The guards opened the big doors of the dungeons and there you saw the etheral looking male. You were astonished by his beauty he was etheral , no one had seen someone this beautiful. His soft brown hair, pink soft lips his soft facial features. His tempting honey brown skin. His white big wings everything was just so beautiful .

All the females were drooling over him. Everyone in the underworld had came to see the angel. You approached your throne which was placed near the generals. You were one of the most powerful devils in the underworld even the demon king himself approved of you as an excellent devil who could control their power to their utmost potential .

Demon king : All my precious devils we have caught a very worthy prey as we can see

Everyone cheered at their kings words. You could see everyones eyes gawking at the angel. Whose hands were tied up sideways his legs as well. He looked frightened out of his wits. You couldnt help but feel pity for him.

Demon king : we didnt just caught any other precious prey we caught the one, this little birdy here is the son of our mostly deared God. The father of the angels

The demon king approached him and you could see how the poor boy was shaking.

Demon king : your father is dissapointed in you and has told me I can do whatever i wamt with you.

Jk : no... HE CANT YOU ARE LYING

A harsh slap landed across his cheeks everyone was in silence. They knew better to never talk back to the demon king.

Dk : Do not talk back to me child , now how do i punish you ....  Hmm I should cut off your wings

Jungkook looked up at the demon king with fear , shaking his head and pleading him to not. The dk (dk : demon king) only found satisfaction watching jungkook in this condition.

Everyone were cheering, you couldnt watch it the dk had caressed the wings first then ripped one off the angels back.

The angel screamed in immence pain, and the screaming increased when the dk ripped his other wing off . The screaming didnt stop. The agony he felt was more then any pain that could be imagined.