brothers competing for you

As an adopted daughter of the kim family you were always loved more then your 7 brothers by your parents, They never complained .

They always protected you, they were a bit too protective for your liking but you thought it was their way of showing they cared about you.

But everything came to an end since the day you turned 18. Your brothers theyhad started changing there was nothing like a brother sister relation between you guys, they started seeing you as a woman.

Seven kisses, seven hearts, seven boys, seven choices ; it laid on your hands to pick one. You could never choose between them but you had to in order for the feudal between your brothers to stop . They were competing against each other to win your heart, you made them stop during a heated argument and told them that you were not something to compete over. You were a human not a prize to win. Your brothers had taken notes to not sadden you more and respect your choices.

Now comes the seven kisses

Jin

You both were baking brownies together for afternoon snacks. Jin was mixing the dry ingredients together and you decided to prank him. You were on duty for melting chocolate, the bowl the chocolate was in was already cooled down so you pretended to burn your finger and started whimpering

Jn : yn what happened

U : i burned my finger

Jn : omg you silly girl cant you be more carefu-

You had flour on your other hand and threw it at his face. He looked at you surprised and started throwing flour at you as well. You grabbed the chocolate coated whisk and tried throwing it at him but he had held ur wrist first and he glared at you . You decided to lick the whisk as it would be a waste so you told him to let go off your wrist and you licked it off. Some was on your lips, jin who noticed told you to wipe it off but you told him to wipe it off. He smirked and grabbed your waist licking the chocolate off of your lips . You stared at him with big eyes he leaned in and kissed you this time you tried pushing him away but he held your wrists , preventing you from moving away.

That was how your first kiss went.

Yoongi

He was on his bed like usual, he was writing lyrics on his laptop and he has been doing that for a week . You were worried for him because he didnt let anyone in, he only shooed them away. So you decided to take his food and force yourself in.

U : open the door

Yg : no

U : god yoongi stop being a pain in the ass

You pushed passed him and saw how much of a mess his room was.

U : did a tornado ran through here

Yg : just get out

U : and what if i dont? What will you do

He hovered over you on the bed and leaned his face real close to yours.

U : y-yoongi get off me

Yg : oh come on yn you kissed jin so what are you so shy about

U : wait you saw

Yg : sure did and you owe me a kiss too baby sis

U : wait no-