Kim Seokjin

Requested by cuppatae_kookiez

Hun this turned out shit and i am sorry this wasnt something you must of have expected and i am extremely sorry

You were an average girl in your high school.  you had a few friends and one best friend.  His name is Seokjin . He was always a quiet, shy boy.  You loved how you two were inseparable. He only had you as his friend , so it was upto you to not make him feel lonely and always keep him company.

But all good things always came to an end.  When you two were friends no one had noticed seokjins visuals.  He was etheral.  No one except you noticed it,  but when ppl started to notice , he began to gain popularity.  All popular kids started hanging out with him. 

All weekends he would be busy with his "new Friends" and it upsetted you alot.  He was your best friend , but you dealt with his actions even though it hurted you.

Today was Saturday and it reminded you of jin ; both of you had movie nights at saturdays.  The memories made you want to watch a movie.

So you prepared all the snacks, selected a few movies,  got into ur pajamas and to finish it all off a blanket to keep you warm. 

Just when you were about to start the bell rang. 

Your pov

I am not expecting anybody , wait what if its a theif. Shivers ran down my entire body.  I grabbed my flower vase and slowly opened the door. 

Jn : hey!  Also what are you doing?

U : hi.... What are you doing here?

Jn : its movie night duh

He made his way inside my house as if he owns the place .

Jn : oh you have everything prepared

U : jin why?

Jn : why what?

U : we havent done this since you started getting popular, we havent talked for months and now you just show up pretending everything will be okay

Jn : dont be dramatic yn you know I was busy

U : uh huh ...

Jn : You should be happy i made time for you today in my hectic shedule

U : Jin.... Ugh forget it

Authors pov

You started walking towards the kitchen when you were stopped by two hands circling around your waist.  You could feel his breath on your neck which sent tingles on your skin. 

U : let go will you

Jn : yn I am sorry for everything I did , I should have said sorry sooner, I never wanted to be popular but once I gained it , at first it was fun but then everything around me started getting ugly.  Those famous ppl are toxic and before coming here I had a fight with them.

U : wait what?!? You had a fight! Are you hurt ? let me see

You turned around and saw the smile you had been longing to see for a long time. You smiled back and that is when he kissed you. 

Both of you shared a passionate kiss, his lips moved with yours in perfect sync.  Your hands around his neck, his hand travelling up underneath your shirt. 

He pulled away and looked at you with eyes asking for permission, you nodded as a response he kissed you this time more intensely.

Both of you slowly backed towards the sofa , jin layed you down and hovered over you. 

Jn : you sure about this

U : yes

He kissed you again, his lips then making their way towards your neck and slightly sucking on it.  He slid his hands down ur pajama shorts, touching your cloathed womanhood.  You gasped at the touch,  your body was craving for more .

Jin took your shorts and panties off. He kissed your inner thighs , he kept on teasing you his fingers brushing against your clit.

The desperate you tried to rub your ownself but he slapped your hand away.

Jn : desperate are we ?

His then started sucking on your clit making you moan out loud.  He inserted his fingers inside you , sissoring you. 

You could feel your climax and jin stopped.  You looked at him with questanable eyes. 

He stripped out of his clothes and stroked his member a few times then slowly inserting inside you

Jn : why are you so tight yn

U : I am a virgin what do you expect

Jn : baby girl that means I am your first ...I dont deserve you yn

U : yes you do , i love you kim seokjin
And its okay if you dont feel the same way

You felt your eyes get teary so you turned your face the other way.  Jin  cupped your cheeks and made you face him.  He connected his lips with yours. Slowly moving inside you.

The pain had vanished , you felt loved  . Your bodies were one . Both of you enjoying the pleasure. 

You felt a knot forming in your stomach you knew you were about to cum.

U : j-jin i am about to cum

He had started thrusting faster and you came he thrusted a few more times before cumming on your stomach. 

He stood up and went to the bathroom to fetch a towel.  He cleaned you up and himself. 

By the time he was done you were sleeping on the couch.  He smiled at your sleeping self and kiss your cheek.

He had dressed up and left a note for you before leaving.

Note
Yn I love you alot, I have loved you for a long time now I am sorry for not being beside you when you wake up.  I have some work to sort out.  Tomorrow when you come to uni meet me at the rooftop i will be waiting.

Time skip to the rooftop

U : jin?

You looked around but he wasnt there.  You called him,  texted him but he didnt respond.  You were starting to think he had lied to you.  You were about to leave when someone back hugged you. 

Jn : I am sorry i am late please dont be mad at me

U : what did you want to talk about

He turned you around and kneeled down infront of you

Jn : yn will u be my gf?

U : what abt your popularity

Jn :  who gives a fuck abt tht i am not a part of tht fame anymore i left them

U : you did tht for me

Jn : what kind of a bf will i be then? I mean if you accept me as my bf

U : yes i do

He stood up and pulled you towards him by your waist and connected your lips with his.

It was The most happy ending you could ever ask

Soooo for sometime i wont be taking requests I want to write the stories tht are in my head hopefully you guys understand