Moon Light Kiss (1)

* plz VOTE and COMMENT!!!*

*pretty pretty PLEASE!!! :)*

Elizabeth's P.O.V  

Chapter one: Not my typical day....but that's a good thing.

I woke up to a typical wet day here in Oak Harbor, Washington. The light coming from my window was dreary and I really didn't want to go to school today. I'm a junior in high school, and I'm what most people would like to call a loner. So I don't really get along with people at my dumb school. I detest it. I always will.

I got up and rushed down the hall to the kitchen. I grabbed a pack of Pop Tarts and stuffed them in my mouth. I ran to my room to figure out what I was going to wear. I decided on something simple. I picked my long sleeve black shirt that was fitting around my waist. I also picked out my favorite pair of black pants that was a little frayed at the ends, and I put my favorite pair of Converse shoes on before I looked in my mirror.

I looked decent although I hadn't brushed my long black hair and I hadn't put any makeup on. I was pale and slender. I was taller than most of my peers but that's because they are really diminutive. I had very eccentric bluish grey eyes. They stood out and that's something I didn't like at all.

I brushed my hair quickly and put my eyeliner on. When I was done I went back to the kitchen to drink some milk. After I was done I brushed my teeth then I grabbed my backpack and went to my mom's room to wake her up and say bye.

She looked so peaceful with her hair fanning out on her pillow. She also looked youthful for her age. She wasn't really tall but she wasn't short either. I take after my dad when it comes to height, but I look almost precisely like my mom only she is way more attractive than me.

I didn't want to disturb her so I merely kissed her head and whispered goodbye.

Since I lived close to the school, I had to walk. My mom promised that when she got a raise at her bank then she would buy me a car, so I wouldn't have to wake up so early to walk there.

"Ugh!" I yelled. I forgot my coat inside and I left my house key on my nightstand.  

I thought about calling Kayla, so she could pick me up.

I reached into my pocket and realized I didn't have my phone either. Terrific. My luck is normally bad anyway, so I should be use to all of this crap, but in a way I'm not. I still get extremely pissed when something bad happens.

"Damnit!" I stomped my foot and kept walking.  

The wind started to pick up as I walked past the houses and then, as if to punish me for something, it started to sprinkle. My black hair whipped across my face, and the rain was getting harder. I reached in my pocket to get my cell phone so I could call  

"Of course!" I muttered. I also left my phone on my bed. So I just endured the cold wind and rain, until I got to my school.

Oak Harbor High School. Home of the Wildcats. It has five buildings on forty-seven acres of land with eighteen different sports and it had approximately eighteen hundred students in it. It was colossal and infuriating.

I stepped in the doors and went to my locker while brushing my fingers through the wet, tangled mess-my hair-. My friend Kayla scared the crap out of me when she hit her fist against the locker beside me and screamed "BOO!"  

I jumped and dropped my trig book. She bent over and picked it up.

Kayla was very pretty and smart. She decided to be my friend even though I didn't want friends but she said that she wouldn't let me be alone because its her job to be friends with people and make them happy. Woopdy doo.