100k Q&A Responses!!!!!

Start from the beginning

5. What is your opinion on all the sides?

-Virgil: Protect at all costs | Logan: Smart boi, tell me your feels | Remus: Trash MAN. And we stand the trash man | Deceit: Definitely not telling us all that he knows | Patton: He's alright. I mean, Thomas plays him perfectly, but peppy characters aren't my jam. (my jam is crofters) | Roman: Definitely has my favorite logo, it's so detailed!

@Virgil_Sanders15 - What should I ask?

-I don't know. Weather is always a good conversation starter, right? I don't know how to human.

@Thomas_Fanders:

1. How would you rank the Sanders Sides ships

-Out of the main six: Analogical, Anxceit, Royality, Logince, Intrulogical, Moceit, Prinxeity, Logicality, Roceit, Dukexiety, Intrucality, RemRom. No offense to you if you like any of the ships I do not. In fact, I'd love to write about all of these ships one day! In terms of how easy each is write so far: Prinxeity, Logicality, Anxceit, Analogical, RemRom.

2. What inspired you to specifically write fanfiction?

-Nothing I can pinpoint. More so, the fact that reading other people's Sanders Sides fanfictions and the actual Sanders Sides series were the only things that made me happy at the time. So, I combined both worlds. Little did I know how great of an audience would read my writings!

3. What is your favorite Sanders Sides episode or moment?

-My favorite episode in season one is "Accepting Anxiety Part 2." In season two, "Why do we get out of bed in the morning" is my favorite (so far)

@Virgil_Sanders15 - Do you have any personal sides? If yes, what are they?

-Amazing question! I do indeed have sides. Nelly is my Morality, however, she is more like a geek than like a mother to my sides. Lillian is my Logic. Dot is my creativity, more so a writer than a theatrical type of person. Indigo is my Depression, although I like to imagine she runs my anxiety too. And then Jenna is my Jealousy. I don't have a sixth or seventh side. I haven't thought about them yet.

gemreader10:

1. Who is your favorite side?

-Virgil. Always and forever.

2. Who is your least favorite side?

-Like I said, Patton. Again, peppy characters aren't my thing.

3. Favorite Ship?

-Analogical

4. Opinion of RemRom?

-Obviously, everyone is going to like different things. It's not that I think it's a horrible ship, just in the canonicity of Sanders Sides series, it's highly unlikely that that would ever happen. And I try to write my stories based on what I think could be canon if Thomas was to do "ships" in his series at all (which again, I think is unlikely). I mean, I wrote Stronger than Blood as a fun side project. I know it won't be the most popular thing to ever be on my account, but people like what they like. And sticking to my word, I'd love to write stories about all the ships one day. But we'll see what happens.

5. How do you write so well?

-First of all, you assume I also don't cringe at my own writing, you're wrong. In fact: my opinion on the cringe levels of each of my books. 1 being the most cringy to 9 being the least cringy.
1. Losing Control 2. Sleight of Hand 3. When at First You Don't Succeed 4. A Few Days More 5. No Strings Attached 6. Stronger than Blood 7. From What I've Heard 8. 30 Days & Counting 9. Jailed

@RavenPuff07 - What is your favorite Sanders Sides episode and favorite quote from that episode?

-Well, my two favorites are "Accepting Anxiety, Part 2" & "Why do we get out of bed in the morning?" And that one has to be my all-time favorite. So, a quote from that, "He's a Slimy Boi, Logan! A Slimy Boi!" Thank you, thank you!

@KO2195 - What's your favorite unconventional AU?

-I have to admit, I have soft spots for Sanders Sides characters in the setting of Be More Chill. I really want to make a Squiped Sides story one day. One day!

That's it! Thank you to everyone who submitted a question! I had so much fun with this and can't wait to do another one in the near future.

I love you all so much.

Until then,

Elliott Green