🖤22🖤

kasperi shot out of the bed and rushed out of the room. he found isabella holding her right arm with tears running down her face.

"holy fuck. do you need to go to the hospital??"

she nodded, "will you get something for me to wear please?"

"yeah... i'll be right back." he ran up the stairs and grabbed a loose t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

🖤🖤

bella watched as the nurse wrapped the sky blue plaster over the white. her tears had stopped running but she felt guilty that kasperi missed practice for her.

he was right beside her and her hand was in his. he called his coach and explained the situation and his coach let him go for the day.

"do you want to get something to eat?" he asked the sad girl once they got into his tesla. isabella shrugged and wiped the tears off of her face, "let's just go home. my apartment?" she nodded and kasperi put in the address.

he played with bella's messy hair and smiled when she leaned over console and pecked his lips, "i love you kas. thank you for helping me."

"no problem, angel."

🖤🖤

kasperi handed isabella two tablets of tylenol and picked her up by her thighs. she swallowed the pills and laid her head against kasperi's shoulder, "my fore arm in broken... not my legs."

"shhh."

once kasperi laid on the bed, bella intertwined her legs with his. kasperi liked how 'clingy' isabella was getting.

kasperi always missed her as soon as he left her house so when she said she would stay the night he couldn't take the smile off of his face. he couldn't help but compare her to his old girlfriends, they were all bitchy but isabella was the complete opposite.

she was caring and actually paid attention to things kasperi said, even if half of it was about the current hockey season.

"i want you to meet my family." he mumbled against her hair making her eyes widen.

she shrugged, "sure. are they coming here soon?"

"they usually spend a couple weeks here in the summer. so you have time to analyze every little thing about this."

"ok. that sounds good. by the way... it's like five pm. what are we doing until we go to bed?"

"i have a few ideas." he smirked and got on top of her, "you good with this?"

"absolutely."

a/n sorry i was gone for like a week. my phones screen stopped working so i had to get a new one. thanks for reading, i love you guys❤️