🖤21🖤

bella let baloo outside and stood on the patio despite the cold. kasperi came down the stairs after changing out of his suit and sat down on one of the patio chairs.

bella sat on his lap as she watched baloo run around the yard. kappy wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead, "i love you."

she lifted her head, "i love you too, baby." she kissed him softly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

she stared into his hazel eyes and smiled. "what?" he asked after another minute.

"nothin. just looking at your cute face." she planted another kiss on his lips. kasperi's hand held the back of her neck and he inserted his tongue into her mouth.

baloo barked at a squirrel and bella jumped. "let's go baby baloo! inside!" bella yelled as she got off of kappy's lap.

he came racing to them and bella slid the door open with a small grunt. kasperi laughed at her and she glared at him.

"you hungry?" she asked once they reached her kitchen. she pulled out a large bag of takis and kappy nodded. she carried the bag into her room and she laid them on the nightstand, "im gonna go change."

kappy slipped under the covers and opened the takis. bella came over in small shorts and a tight tank top.

"really?" kasperi asked as he looked at her body.

"what? it's hot." isabella smirked and sat on the bed with her legs crossed. she clapped twice and the lights turned off. "what do you want to watch?"

"you."

"ok. on netflix right?"

"no. i want to watch you." he poked her arm and she rolled her eyes.

"i'll pick then."

☆☆

"hello?" bella spoke into her phone. it was still dark but her mother called her downstairs.

"your father just left," helen pulled a water out of one of the fridges, "and ive gotta be at the airport in an hour." isabella's mum pulled her into a quick hug.

"you know when he'll be home? and when are you going to be?"

"he should be home tonight and i'll be in italy for two weeks," she glanced at her watch, "love you bells. be safe."

isabella watched as her mother walked down the hall and she heard the door slam. she stared into the fridges for a minute before going to her pantry and grabbing a jar of nutella.

she started her journey back up to her room with the nutella and a spoon in her hand. her sock covered foot slipped and she let out a blood curdling scream.