🖤3🖤

bella woke up with butterflies in her stomach. she remembered everything. she grabbed her phone and texted steph.

🐝beella🐝
can i come over?

🐝beella🐝
i remember and im freaking the fuck out

bubbles👗
absolutely! mitch is at practice so im free

isabella and steph weren't that close, but steph was technically the only friend she had. steph didn't know how much money her parents had. if she did know, she didn't care, and that was something new for bella.

isabella rolled out of her bed and walked into her closet. she dug through a drawer and pulled out some black athletic shorts. she went through her sweatshirts and grabbed a tommy hilfiger crop top hoodie.

she played with her hair as she drove out of the gated community and to steph's apartment.

when she arrived she went straight to the couch and laid down on her stomach. she hid her face in a fluffy pillow and steph watched from the opposite side of the couch.

"so.. did you come here to suffocate in a pillow? or to talk?"

"i remember everything. i lost my fucking virginity two nights ago... i feel like im having a stroke."

isabella ended up telling steph almost everything... obviously leaving out the sex. she eventually ended up with her head in steph's lap with tears running down her face. something compelled bella to talk about her parents. maybe it was the fact that she felt comfortable with steph, something she was not used to feeling.

bella fell asleep, cuddling a pillow. a few of the players walked into the apartment, they were immediately shushed by steph as she played with bella's blonde hair. the boys shrugged and sat on the couch and the floor before turning on the xbox and playing fortnight.

☆☆

isabella woke up and pulled herself back onto steph's lap. her neck was sore from sleeping without a pillow. kasperi smiled as bella laid her head in his thigh. he remembered what happened two nights ago, which was suprising considering he was almost as drunk as her.

he played with her soft hair, just like he did as she slept in his bed. he wasn't one to catch feelings but something felt different about her.

"y'all dating?" auston asked as he watched kasperi stare at the beautiful girl in his lap.

"no." he said and rubbed his thumb on her cheek. auston squinted his eyes but went back to playing fortnite. when steph came back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn, she smiled at the pair.

steph sat at the empty spot by isabella's feet and woke her up, " hey, its dark out... do your parents know where you are?"

parents?? how old is she? kasperi thought as isabella replied, "no they don't, but they probably don't care. they never do..." she said and laid her head back in his lap.

"parents? how old are you?" willy asked with the xbox controller in his hands.

"turned 18 a month ago." she said and kasperi clenched his jaw. 18? holy fuck. he felt like 18 was miles away from 23 but it was only five years. that didn't stop the thoughts coming to his mind, a relationship would be inappropriate.

bella must've noticed steph was by her feet because she flung up and mumbled an apology.

"it's ok, im honored to be used as a pillow by someone as beautiful as you." he said, completely forgetting his worries the second he saw her face. isabella smiled awkwardly and looked down at her lap. mitch's quiet giggle made kasperi roll his eyes, "shut up, you mouse."

isabella watched the game on the tv with her knees in her chest. steph asked what they should have for dinner, when the boys chanted for pizza, isabella and steph got up to go get it.

kasperi saw what bella was wearing and had to tear his eyes away from the hickies on her collarbone. her hips swayed, making kasperi bite his lip as she walked out of the door.