🖤19🖤

bubbles👗
*photo*

now explain

beella🐝
i want to stay at kasperi's apartment tonight and since my parents are being weird im not allowed to stay at a boys house

so i said im staying with you

bubbles👗

beella🐝

bubbles👗i fucking love you

bubbles👗
i fucking love you

beella🐝
i love you too🥺🥺

☆☆

isabella sent the picture to her mom and walked into kasperi's apartment. she laid on the couch while kasperi unpacked his bag.

he came out a few minutes later and laid on top of bella. he looked up at his girlfriend and leaned closer to her, brushing his lips against hers.

"i think i love you too." isabella whispered once they separated, "its just... ive never been in a relationship and its fucking scary to think that at any moment you could leave. i barely even know what love means."

"im not going to leave. just let me show you. let me show you what love means. please."

"ok." isabella said quietly before connecting their lips once again.

kasperi flipped them over and held onto her hips firmly. the kisses were filled with passion and need.

bella felt him grow under her and she pulled away, "sorry. im on my period. it would be disgusting."

"oh um... do you want to cuddle? and watch a movie?"

"sure."

kasperi shed his sweatshirt and went to throw it on the ground but isabella grabbed it and peeled off her shirt. kappy whistled when he spotted her black lace bralette. bella blushed and pulled the sweatshirt over her head before hugging his chest.

kasperi turned on a movie and watched it while feeling bella's breath on his neck. her grip on his chest loosened, making kappy smile at the sleeping girl.

he kissed her head and watched the rest of the movie as he drifted to peaceful sleep.

☆☆

bella woke up in kasperi's bed. she cuddled closer to him as she scrolled through instagram on her phone.

kasperi woke up a few minutes later and pulled bella on top of him. "morning," he spoke, his voice was deep and hoarse making bella smile.

"your breath smells." isabella hid her face in his chest and kappy rolled his eyes.

"i'll go brush my teeth," isabella didn't move, "move please."

bella groaned but rolled off of him. kasperi walked into his master bathroom and started to brush his teeth. isabella followed him and hopped on the counter, "do you have an extra one?"

he held his index finger up to tell her to wait and she leaned her head against the cool wall.

he spit out the toothpaste and dug through the cabinet below the sink, "blue or orange?"

"orange please."

♡♡

a/n sorry i forgot to update on saturday. im stupid.