🖤2🖤

liked by stephlachancee, marner_93, and 254,982 others

isabellaaa - someone please tell me what happened last night...

stephlachancee - a lot...
- isabellaaa - details?
- stephlachancee - i'll text you ;)

marner_93 - you met the best maple leafs player
- isabellaaa - tavares wasn't there tho 🤔
- marner_93 - i should've seen that coming

view all 835 comments

bubbles👗
im going to start after our third shot.

bubbles👗
you met mitch and most of the team.... you started talking to kasperi who was also extremely drunk

🐝beella🐝

bubbles👗we all danced in the living room and i saw you with kappy until i left for another drink with mitchy

bubbles👗
we all danced in the living room and i saw you with kappy until i left for another drink with mitchy

bubbles👗
then... i couldn't find you

🐝beella🐝
so... that's whose bed i woke up in and whose apartment i left immediately?

bubbles👗
guess so🤷🏼‍♀️

bubbles👗
i ship it

🐝beella🐝

bubbles👗

🐝beella🐝

🐝beella🐝

is that nylander?

☆☆

isabella clenched her jaw as she read her texts. she knew she had slept with someone, but kasperi kapanen was not who she expected. he was attractive, but bella had never had sex with someone who was 23. actually, she had never had sex with anyone.

she sat on her couch in her room and finished up her school work for the day. once she was done, she took a shower and saw the hickeys that were all over her body. she touched the one that was on her collarbone and hopped into the shower.

she laid on her bed next to baloo and cuddled with him as a movie played on the tv. she watched almost three before she fell asleep.

☆☆

kasperi held onto her waist and sucked on her collarbone, making her moan. he smiled against her skin and slid his hand onto her naked breast.

isabella grinned as she flipped kasperi over and straddled his lap. she kissed him roughly and trailed down to his boxers.

she smirked before going back to his lips. she licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth. their tongues fought for dominance but isabella eventually won.

kasperi climbed on top of bella and left hickeys all over her body. his hand trailed down her body and ended on her black thong.