🖤9🖤

🐝beella🐝
could you pick us up at kappy's apartment? he needed clothes so we took his car here.

bubbles👗
he stayed the night??

🐝beella🐝
yep

bubbles👗

did you have sex?

did you have sex?

🐝beella🐝
we did something even better

bubbles👗
what?

🐝beella🐝
we cuddled

and made out

bubbles👗

that's so adorable

that's so adorable

🐝beella🐝
🤗🤗

☆☆

isabella hopped onto kasperi's large bed while he walked into his closet and changed.

he came back out to see isabella asleep on his bed. he sat against his headboard and played with her hair until the doorbell rang. kasperi gently shook bella until she woke up and smiled at him. holy fuck. he thought while staring into her bright blue eyes.

steph pulled isabella into a hug once the door opened, "ive missed you so much. you have to come to the game tomorrow!"

"i will... can you let me go? i can't breathe."

"oh shit sorry." steph released bella and bella gave mitch a high five.

when they arrived at the restaurant, kasperi and isabella sat next to each other. steph and mitch watched as kasperi stole many quick glances as bella looked through the menu.

"what are you guys having? i want the chicken parmesan." her words fell on dead ears and when she looked up steph and mitch were staring to the left of her. when she followed their eyes, she was met with kasperi's eyes locked on her. he looked away quickly and steph and mitch began to laugh. "what are you laughing at?"

mitch opened his mouth to speak but kasperi kicked his shin. his face filled with the look of pain and steph laughed once again.

steph grabbed her phone and started typing before sighing, "there aren't any good movies out. should we just watch one at our apartment?"

"that sounds goo-."

"excuse me," a small girl stepped up to the group's table, "are you isabella dodge?"

"yep. what's your name?"

"anna. can i get a picture with you?"

"for sure," isabella turned to kasperi, "could you let me out of the booth please? and take the picture."

"sure." he slid out of the booth and isabella followed. she leaned down beside the girl and told her to smile.

isabella followed the little girl on instagram and posted the picture with her. she hugged the little girl and she ran off to find her mother.