🖤8🖤

bella woke up with kasperi's head in the crook of her neck. she smiled and started to play with his hair. his eyes fluttered open and he started to suck on her sweet spot that was already lightly bruised.

when she started to quietly moan, he got off of the couch and walked into the bathroom. bella wiped the saliva off of her neck and walked into her kitchen where she pulled out ingredients for pancakes.

she poured the batter onto the griddle and kasperi hopped onto the counter behind her. isabella grabbed her phone from the kitchen table and leaned her back between kasperi's legs. he held onto her waist and watched as she scrolled through her instagram.

isabella plated the pancakes and sat them on the island before pulling out condiments. she poured a lot of syrup on her pancakes along with chocolate chips and butter.

"are those even pancakes at this point?" kasperi asked, making bella roll her eyes.

"try em." she slid her plate over to kasperi and stood in front of the fridge, "what do you want to drink?"

"first of all... these are fuckin amazing and what do you have?"

"orange juice, chocolate milk, plain milk, water, pre-made smoothies, or i could make one."

"orange juice please." he copied what bella did to her pancakes and scarfed them down before isabella had the chance to sit down.

isabella handed him a glass of orange juice and ate her pancakes in between conversation.

"hey, steph."

"hey, babe. do you want to go to dinner tonight? and a movie?"

"id love to. who's coming?"

"well mitch and i and maybe you and kasperi. you know... like a double date."

"steph. not a date."

"mhmm." steph rolled her eyes, and mitch laughed from the other side of the couch.

"whatever. i'll ask him. where are we eating?"

"he's with you??"

"yeah. where are we eating?" isabella put her plate in the dishwasher and started it. kasperi came up from behind her and hugged her waist with his head on her shoulder.

"there's a cute place called joey eaton centre. i expect to hear about you and kappy when i pick you up at 7." isabella blushed and bent her head against his.

"ok. see ya then." bella ended the call and turned her body to face kasperi, "steph wants to go to dinner and a movie tonight. you ok with that?"

"as long as you're going."