🖤1🖤

isabella turned off her camera and plopped onto her king sized bed. she sighed and got back up to change for the hockey game tonight. her father had the bright idea to give her a season ticket for the maple leafs, she knew he did it to get her out of the house and away from her parents. she didn't mind though, season tickets were season tickets.

she slid on white mom jeans and a tavares jersey before brushing through her hair and doing her makeup.

she walked into the kitchen and fed baloo before grabbing the keys to her range rover and driving to the arena.

"lets fucking gooo!" steph and isabelle yelled as marner made the puck fly into the net. she always sat beside steph at games and they had exchanged instagrams.

"hey, im throwing a party at my apartment tonight and you should come. you could meet mitch!"

"that sounds great, steph. there is no way im partying in this though." isabelle stated and motioned at her outfit. she was always down for a party but mom jeans and a jersey were not the best party attire. "how about i give you my number and you can text me your address." she suggested and steph grinned before handing bella her phone.

isabella texted her number and handed steph her phone back, "bee emojis?" steph asked and bella nodded before moving her attention back to the game.

☆☆

isabella walked out of her house after changing into a lace bodysuit and a black skater skirt. she still wore her trusty white louis vuitton ankle boots, she wore them every week. considering she had a closet for just her shoes, it showed how much she liked them.

she knocked on stephs door and kasperi kapanen opened it. she waved awkwardly and shuffled into the apartment. she found steph in the kitchen, pouring vodka shots.

"hope one of those is for me." isabella said and steph turned around, looking at her outfit.

steph tried to whistle but it just came out as a puff of air, "you look so hot." bella smiled at the compliment.

"thanks. but look at you. your body is to die for." bella said and steph grinned before handing her a shot.

"let's party."