🖤20🖤

kasperi walked out of the salon with bellas arm locked with his. "you coming to the game tonight?" he asked as he opened the door for bella.

she played with her short hair and smiled, "absolutely. can't wait to see you guys beat some canuck ass. especially this late in the season." she was wearing one of the sweatshirts that kasperi had given to her and it was starting to not smell like him, "by the way, how did you make the sweatshirts and sweatpants smell like you?"

"i wore each of em as pajamas for two nights." he said proudly.

"i love you so much." she leaned across the car to peck his cheek. he turned his head and the peck landed on his lips, "sneaky ass."

kasperi laughed quietly, "love you too, angel."

bella turned on the seat warmers and the heater. she hated that it was still cold in february but it gave her a reason to wear kasperi's presents.

kappy drove to isabella's house with her hand in his. once he parked in the long driveway, she invited him in.

they walked in hand in hand and tried to sneak up to her room, "where ya going?"

"um... upstairs?"

"and who's this? your boyfriend?" bella's mum interrogated.

"maybe?"

"what's his name?"

"hi mrs. dodge. im kasperi." he gave her a small wave and she smiled.

"call me helen, casper."

"its kasperi, mum." isabella corrected making helen giggle quietly.

"sorry, kasperi." she apologized.

"it's ok, mrs. dodge."

"helen."

"helen," kasperi copied and bella pulled him up the stairs.

bella locked the door and kappy followed her to the bed. bella straddled his waist and started to kiss him softly. he smiled into the kiss and rubbed her sides. he slid his tongue into bella's mouth, making her quietly moan.

after a minute or two they stopped and bella put her head on his shoulder. "can i take my pregame nap here?"

"sure." bella got off of him and put herself under the covers. kasperi set an alarm for four and laid his head on isabella's chest.

☆☆

the sound of kasperi's alarm startled the sleeping couple. kasperi groaned and got out of the warm bed, "can i use your shower?"

"yeah. i only have girl soap though. you want my dads extras?"

"yes please." he kissed her quickly and walked into her large bathroom.

once isabella walked down the stairs her mother was already looking at her, "is he staying the night?"

"probably. he has a game in a few hours too. he's a hockey player."

"i dated an extremely attractive hockey player before i met your father. let me just say... best sex ive ever had."

bella's jaw dropped and she made a sour face, "tmi mum." she opened the hall closet and pulled out the bucket of deodorant, body soap, and hair products

"oh by the way, i have a business meeting in italy, im leaving tomorrow morning."

"ok. wake me up before you go please."

"here." she handed the stuff to kasperi who was already in the shower.

"y'know you could join me if you want."