𝟙𝟜: 𝔻𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

Почніть із самого початку

His cheeks were puffy as they laid on his shoulder. He had a cute smile that almost looked like a pout by the way his mouth sat. His eyes sparkled as he looked up at him.

"Hi." He giggled. Jungkook smiled and cupped his little cheeks, making Taehyung immediately blush red. Jungkook rubbed his nose with Taehyung and cooed.

"Cute." He said to him and let go. He turned around to grab his drink and Taehyung touched his cheeks, his face going to a maroon color.

Jungkook turned around and chuckled at his flustered face.

"Even more cute." He bopped his nose and smiled his bunny smile. Taehyung pouted a little, but still smiled.

"Ok everyone, dinner is ready!" Jin said. People started to get plates and get in a line as they got some of the food. Jungkook and Taehyung stood in the back as it moved slowly.

After they got their food, they grabbed seats by each other and sat down. Taehyung had a water bottle as he waited, so he didn't have to get a drink, and Jungkook still had his.

-
Everyone was eating at the table as they talked about their day. Jungkook talked with Taesa a little and Taehyung found it to be cute.

"So Taehyung, how was taking Jungkook's job today work out?" Yoongi asked. Jimin and Jae widened their eyes.

"YOU WERE JUNGKOOK TODAY?!" Taehyung giggled and nodded.

"He had a lot of meetings today and I filled in for the ones that were staff meetings. I even did some of his paperwork for him that I knew he was going to need to work on." Jae cupped her on cheeks and smiled.

"My baby is growing up so much!" They all laughed and Taehyung giggled, smiling at her.

"He was a big help today, and I appreciate it. A lot of those elders were boring and annoying as heck." Jungkook said, taking a sip of his drink. Taehyung blushed and ate some of his food.

"And besides, he gets along great with the staff, so I didn't see a problem with it." Jungkook added.

"Well I'm glad things are going well at work." Jimin stated.

"How is it at your work place Oppa?" Taesa asked.

"Oh everything is going great sweetie. Me and Unnie are almost done on a big project."

"Really? I heard they weren't fun." She pouted cutely and everyone cooed.

"Well that's true, but it turns out pretty in the end." Jimin adds.

"Well I was added into the magazines today. Best chef in Seoul."

"Really?! That's amazing Jin!" Jae said, clapping her hands.

"Thank you. The man that did it said he enjoyed my food and the restaurant was spectacular! It made my heart flutter." Jin held his heart with his hands as he placed them on his chest.

"That's why I'm so proud of you." Namjoon says, kissing his cheek.

"What are you doing kissing in the Kim Kardashian's house?!" Taesa announces, making Taehyung, Jae, Jimin, and Jin laugh. Jungkook chuckled and looked at Jin.

"What does she mean by that?"

"Oh it's a joke we made up a while back. Probably a few days before Taehyung's birthday." Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, I think it was Jin asking Jae and Jimin what he was doing in the Kim Kardashian's house, aka our house, and it was suppose to be a joke. Then Jimin said something about school and Taesa said, "we don't talk about that in the Kim Kardashian's household." Everyone started laughing.

"So now it's something that's just popular over here, but you can only say it when you are in the house, and it has to be funny."

"Joonie Oppa~." Taesa said, looking at him with a 'that means you' face. He widened his eyes.

"Yah! I'm funny!" She giggled and shook her head.

"No you're not." She giggled as he pouted a little. Jin chuckled and patted his back.

"You are funny...sometimes." Jin chuckled.

"Why is she full of both of you meanies?" Namjoon continued to pout. Taehyung and Jin shrugged their shoulders.

"I guess it's in the Kim Kardashian's DNA." Taehyung said, grinning a little.

"See Oppa, that's funny." Namjoon rolled his eyes at the 4 year old.

"Whatever, you're too young to know the full definition of funny."

"Oh here we go again. Namjoon being as dramatic as Jin." Jimin says, crossing his arms as he leans back in his chair. The couple look at him with wide eyes.

"HEY!!!" They start laughing again and Jimin laughs as he falls onto Yoongi's chest.

-
"Phew, tonight was fun." Jungkook pointed out as him and Taehyung stood outside in the front lawn. Taehyung nodded with a big smile.

"Thank you for staying tonight, it wouldn't have been as funny as it was without you there." Jungkook chuckled with a smile. He had his hands in his pockets as they walked to his car that was in the driveway.

"Well I should come over more often then." He turned to Taehyung as he reached his car. He placed a hand on his cheek to get his reaction, in which was a big blush covering his cute face.

Jungkook chuckled and cracked a tooth smile, his bunny teeth showing. He let go of the younger's cheek and put his hand in the doorknob to unlock it.

"Well, I have a little bit of work to get down at the house, but I will make sure to drop your clothes back over. Night Kim Kardashian." Taehyung chuckled and watched as Jungkook shut his car door and rolled down his window.

"I will see you tomorrow." Taehyung nodded and waved to him as he started to drive off.