Quarantine

You had been in self-isolation as the country was on lockdown. In light of this situation, at least you were with the love of your life.

————
You roll over in bed to your sleepyhead boyfriend.
"Morning baby." You said to Jack while kissing his cheek.
He rolled over and opened his eyes.
"Good morning pretty." He said in his hot-raspy morning voice.
You both rolled out of bed and threw on some clothes.

"What do you want to do today?" Jack asked.
"Wellllll I was thinking we could make a fort and have a movie marathon." You said.
"Sounds like a plan." Jack said while picking you up.
"What are you -" you said while jack ran with you over his shoulders to the living room where he placed you on the couch.
He started ripping blankets and pillows out of the closet and he looked so excited.
"Someone's excited to make a fort." You said while laughing.
"I'm excited to cuddle with you all day, in the awesome fort we're going to make." He answered.
"You're so cute." You said while hugging him from behind.
You made the fort and lied down and talked for a bit before starting your movie marathon.

"I know you miss hockey, but having you home is the best thing ever." You said
"I know, I miss hockey too. But I'm glad we're together and both healthy." He said
"I love you." You said
"I love you more." He said

**INSTAGRAM STORY**

25k views