Draft Day

it was draft day, jack was nervous as f*ck and you were too, but you didn't want to show it.

You woke up in your hotel room and rolled over to see jack sound asleep. He was so cute when he slept. You quietly got up and put on one of jack's sweaters over your pyjama shorts and shirt and slipped some shoes on. You headed down to the buffet to get some breakfast and coffee for yourself and jack. When you got back to the room jack was still asleep. He must of been tired from last night 😏.

You kissed his face a bunch of times before straddling his body.

"Good morning baby, wake up" You say
Jack rolled around and let out a yawn and a groan while wiping his eyes. He was so cute in the morning with his messy hair and morning voice.

"Morning beautiful," he said giving you a kiss.

"I got breakfast and coffee,"
"First come here, I want cuddles," Jack said with puppy dog eyes.

You crawled back into bed with him and cuddled for a couple minutes. You ate breakfast and hung out for a bit.

—————
When it was time to get ready for the draft you hopped in the shower first. Jack followed afterwards and then you began to do your hair and makeup. You and jack were meeting his family for lunch before the draft and then heading to the draft together. You finished getting ready and slipped on your red (for NJD) dress. Jack slipped on his suit, he looked so hot, and you couldn't wait to see him in all his suits before each game.

"Wow, you look beautiful" Jack said. You blushed.

"Are you nervous?" You asked.
"A little" Jack said. You gave him a hug and reassured him.
"Either way baby I'll be proud of you, whether we are going to New Jersey or New York. Okay? I love you." You reassured him.
"I know baby. I love you too." Jack replied.

You and jack went out for lunch with his family and then headed to the arena where jack and you had to split ways so he could walk the carpet and give autographs. You met back up in the seats and waited for the draft to begin.

PART 2 coming soon!