Moving to New Jersey

It was finally time to move to new jersey. You were scared but excited at the same time. You were scared to venture to a new city where you knew no one but jack, but you were also excited to start  fresh with jack.

You and jack had bought an apartment together. You planned on attending school in New Jersey in the fall while Jack would be playing and travelling.

Jack was moving to jersey sooner than you because he had to get to training, but you wanted to spend as much time with your friends in Michigan before moving away. You were set to move two weeks later than jack.

———
Moving day for Jack:

You woke up, excited and upset at the same time. You wouldn't be seeing jack for 2 weeks, but you were excited for him to get started on his new career. You rolled over in bed to see your boyfriend sound asleep.

"Wake up baby, you have to be at the airport soon." You said while showering him with kisses.

"I don't wanna go without you." He said. Jack wasn't too happy that you weren't gonna be there for 2 weeks.

"With training and everything you'll be so busy that the 2 weeks will just fly by." You reassured him.

"I know but what am I supposed to do after training, the apartments gonna be empty and I'm going to be lonely. What if no one on the team likes me and wants to hangout with me." Jack said.

"Babe, are you joking. Everyone's going to love you. You are the most amazing and funny guy I have ever met. You can call me whenever you feel lonely and we'll spend so much time together once I get there okay?" You said.

"Thanks Y/N. I love you, you know that right?" Jack asked.

"I know," you said smiling. "I love you more." You reply.

"No way, I do." Jack said jumping out of bed.

You chase him and jump on his back. "I love you the most, okay? I don't wanna hear anything else." You say trying to keep a serious face.

"Fine believe what you want. But I love you more." Jack said racing into the washroom and shutting the door.

You just laughed to yourself about how in love you were with the goofiest boy.

Part 2 coming soon!