Birthday Party pt 1

*Just gonna make up a name, but imagine it to be your bestfriend. Gonna call her steph.* HOPE U ENJOY AND SORRY IVE BEEN LACKING ON THE UPDATES 😬

————
It was your birthday and Jack had rented out the party room in your condo. All guests were coming at 10.

———
8pm
Steph stormed through the door of your apartment. "Where's the birthday bitch!!!" She yelled.

"In here!" You yelled back from your bedroom. You and jack were lying together just scrolling through your phones waiting for Steph to get here.

"Aw cuties. But sorry Jack I'm gonna have to steal Y/n from you to make her look hot for her party." Steph said. You laughed and gave Jack a kiss as he got up.

"I'm gonna go check on the party room and make sure everything's good, then go pick up the cake. I should be back around 915... you better be ready by then." Jack said

"Okay drive safe. Love you." You replied as Jack left.

"Uhh you guys are such cuties.. I'm so jealous." Steph said.

"You'll find someone. I'll make sure to hook you up with one of Jack's hockey buddies tonight" you said while winking at Steph.

The next hour you and Steph both got ready for the party. It wasn't a super fancy party but this is what you settled for:

915 pmYou heard Jack come through the door and you were just touching up your makeup

915 pm
You heard Jack come through the door and you were just touching up your makeup. You quickly finished and then walked out of your room.

Jacks mouthed just dropped. "You look beautiful." Jack said.

You blushed and ran over and gave him a hug. "That dress looks really good on, but I can't wait to take it off" he whispered in your ear. He gave you the cheekiest smile.

"Go get dressed." You laughed.

After you were all ready you headed down to the party room just after 10. You walked into a bunch of your friends greeting you with "happy birthday's" and "wow you look amazing". You knew this was going to be a great night.