Favourite Place

You were upset because one of your friends was being extremely rude to you. You knew Jack was busy but you wanted to seem him so bad. You were so upset but didn't want to be alone.

—TEXT MESSAGES—
Jack: hey babe, how's your night.
You: pretty shitty actually.😕
Jack: aw baby, what's wrong?
You: y/fn is being really rude to me for no reason and I'm just really upset.
Jack: Be Ready. Im picking you up in 20
You: babe, I know you're busy. Don't worry about me, I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun with your friends.
Jack: nope, I can't let you be upset alone. I love you. See u in a bit😘
——————————
You were so happy that Jack cared about you so much, but you also felt bad that he ditched his friends for you.

20 Mins later Jack arrived at your apartment. He immediately gave you a hug before you could say a word.
"Let's go" Jack said.
You gave him a confused look. Go where you questioned.
"To our favourite place." He said. You followed him out to his truck and sat in the passenger seat. You arrived at your favourite place. A small remote place looking over the city. It was a warm summer night and you and Jack always loved coming here, sitting in the bed of his truck and just talking for hours.

You and jack go to the bed of the truck and watch the sunset while cuddling under some blankets and eating some snacks that jack bought.

"I love you" You say.
"I know, I love you too". He replies.

You spend the rest of the night hanging out and you completely forget about your friend.