Chill Night

It was Saturday and you had practice @ 2 pm. You woke up at 11am and got ready and went to practice. When you got home around 4:30 pm you were exhausted but you had plans to hangout with jack tonight so you texted him.
— TEXT MESSAGES-
Jack: How was your practice babe? Do you still want to go out tonight, I'm kind of tired.
You: Good. & no I'm extremely tired, want to come over and we can order dinner and chill?
Jack: sounds perfect😘 I'll come over for 7?
You: perfect, see u soon, drive safe❤️
———————
After getting home you took a shower and then threw on a pair of grey joggers and Jack's USA hoodie. You threw your hair up in a messy bun, and planted yourself on the couch until jack arrived.
@7pm you heard the door open and turned your head.
"Hi beautiful" Jack said.
You jumped up and went over to give him a hug.
"Hi baby" you respond.
"Nice sweater." Jack says with a grin on his face.
"Thanks some hot guy have it to Me" you joke.

You guys both plant yourselves on the couch where you'll probably be spending the rest of the night. You both get into comfortable positions with Your head resting on his chest. You order food and spend the rest of the night hanging out, talking, and watching tv. Nothing better than spending a Saturday night with the boy you're madly in love with.

— INSTAGRAM POST —

3k likes Y/n: nothing better than nights like these💘😊 @jackhughes_y/bestfriend: goalsssssY/sister: PDA, GROSS🤮Y/sister: just kidding ^, fav couple💙jackhughes_: nothing better than u😉❤️Lhughes_06: ew cringe^_quinnhughes: rt^Y/otherfriend: so c...

3k likes
Y/n: nothing better than nights like these💘😊 @jackhughes_
y/bestfriend: goalsssss
Y/sister: PDA, GROSS🤮
Y/sister: just kidding ^, fav couple💙
jackhughes_: nothing better than u😉❤️
Lhughes_06: ew cringe^
_quinnhughes: rt^
Y/otherfriend: so cute 😊
User29: cutest couple I know!💏