Baby Hughes

After Luke's hockey game, you, Jack, Ellen, and Jim, head back to their house for dinner. Since you and Jack had been dating for a year or so and you had spent plenty of time around his family, you were basically apart of the family. Ellen and Jim treated you like the daughter they never had.

"Great game Luke." His parents express
You shoot him a smile and bring him in for a hug.
"Good game little Hughes." You say.
"Thanks, Y/N" he replies.
Jack gives him a hug and you all head to the car to go home.

When you arrive at the Hughes' house you immediately insist you help Ellen with dinner. You made the rice, while Ellen cooked the vegetables, and Jim barbecued the steak. Jack and Luke set the table and you guys were ready to eat.

"Luke! Stop making a mess of your food." Ellen tells him.
"Such a kid." Jack exclaims.
You and Jack both laugh, Luke was embarrassed.

"Changing subjects..." Luke blurts out.
"I forgot to tell you boys, I found some photos from when you guys were babies. We can all look at them after dinner." Ellen interrupts.

"They're probably embarrassing." Jack states.
"No they're cute!" Ellen answers.

You all finish eating and Ellen returns to the table with a bunch of photos. You begin to look at some and notice how cute Jack was as a baby.

"You were so cute... what happened?" You jokingly say to Jack.
"Hey!" Jack answers.
"I'm just kidding," you give him a quick kiss.

The rest of the night you all continue to look through the photos and jokes are made about the three Hughes' brothers. You even show some photos on your phone from when you were a baby.

You were so glad you had Jack's family here in Michigan, since yours still lived in your hometown.